¡Sí! ¡Lo haré!

its been a week since I've been in the spiderverse. I met gwen, miles, pav and Miguel they were so nice! (apart from migeul. I don't know what's wrong with him) i got my first mission! it was me, hobie, pav, gwen and miles! we took down a big pacman. I was so confused.

at home:

"kyoka!" harely shouted from the living room. I was sitting on my bed with playing my guitar and singing. "kyoka!!" she shouted louder.

she walked in my room. my guitar still blasting. I looked over and stopped singing and put my guitar down.

"yea?" i said to her.

"people are at the door for you." she told me, holding her bat.

"who?" i asked her while getting up and walking to the door. I saw hobie, gwen, pav and miles. I immediately smiled. "oh hey!"

"hey kyokaaaa" pav and gwen said at the same time.

"hey guys. what ya doin?" i asked them.

"just wanted to see you" hobie said

"ight. come in" i moved away from the door and let them in. "mam! ko! mum! my mates are here!" i shouted to Ivy, ko and harely who were in the kitchen. Ivy looked out the kitchen door and saw everyone and waved. ko and harley did the same. I walked everyone to my room.

 I walked everyone to my room

(this is my room^^^)

"cool room!" pav, gwen and miles said at the same time.

"thanks!" i smiled at them and sat on my bed. qwen sat next to me, miles at on my chair, pav laid on my floor and hobie laid behind me and gwen on my bed.  "so whyd you really come here?"

"to see you! we've said that" gwen told me.

"but no one just comes to 'see me'?" i said in a confused tone.

"well we do." everyone told me at the same time.  I chuckled abit, got my guitar and mic out, and sang while playing.

"imma be practicing. do what you want" i told them as I pulled by phone out n texted the band.

freak-os 😎

bestie <3
heyy im so bored. Kyo can i come round?

trouble maker
ooo me too!

loser
same!!

me
fine. but i have others round too!

bestie<3
YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS?! MY HEART. ITS BROKEN 💔💔

loser
crying.

trouble maker
😪 she's replaced us. 😭

me
oh hush. I haven't replaced anyone 🙄😭