we're gonna die.

a bunch of hurt spider people. some giving up. some still trying to fight. me, my dad, hobie, gwen, miles and pav all stared at it in shock. after 10 seconds i was the first to jump into action. I launched myself at the first guy. my heart stopped for a second when i saw him.

"Jack.."i muttered under my breathe.

"psycho! you made it." jack smiled at me. I webbed him to the floor and grabbed my katanas. I knocked his weapons out of his hands. i picked him up and threw him on the floor. I punched him till he passed out. I made a black web dome around him. my webs were based on my emotions. black is the hardest ones to get out of. no ones got out of them but that weird bird guy was the first to break them. I moved to the next guy to take him down. hobie and the others finally joining me. hobie and me were fighting a huge guy. I webbed his mouth shut, connected one of my webs to his arm and swung around him like a cannon ball. webbing his arms closed and his legs while spiderpunk was distracting him.

deadpool knocking him out.

2 down. 18 more to go.

i left the two to go find the one who planed this.

i looked around and saw him. my stomach tying knots in itself.

"joker. why didnt Miguel take you!" i shouted.

"ahhh! psycho! how nice. we meet again" the joker laughed.

"sure. now you die." i gripped my katanas and swung for his neck. he dodged and shot me. I laughed and healed.

"oh joker. when are you gonna learn? you cant beat me." i shot webs at his feet and stuck him to the floor.

"but it's fun to try!" he yelled.

"why such the bad mood? did batman break up with you?" i pouted. acting sad. "you cant beat me bitch!" i spun a web around his arms and legs. I launched at his neck while spinning my katanas. I was about to hit his neck when  webs brought me back. I looked back to who they was connected to. hobie, gwen, pav and miles dragged me back. stopping me from killing the joker.

"luv! don't!" hobie yelled.
"please!" gwen and miles followed.
"psycho! stop! please!" pav screamed. snapping me from my trance and realising what i wouldve done.

"ha! ha! ha! ha! even they wont let you! you have no one on your side!" the joker laughed. I cut the webs dragging me back. I launched at him again. everyones eyes widened. shooting their webs again, I dodged them this time. hobie tried catching up to me. my katanas cut straight through the jokers neck. not cutting it off. only slices at the side. another pair of katanas stopping mine.

deadpools katanas. hobie finally pulled me away. the joker passed out from blood loss.

"luv. stop please." i tried to get out of his grip but i couldnt. I calmed down.

"im sorry." i looked at him and used my webs to get him away from me. I pulled my mask up abit so i could breathe properly. "im really sorry." i used my webs to swing me away from everyone. landing on top of a building.

i grabbed every spider person and put them on the building with me. the injured first. then the non injured. then my friends. then my dad. I wrapped them in a Web ball and floated them up abit. "im so sorry. don't move. stay there." i jumped off the building and swung to the next. I beat a girl and a guy at the same time. every spider watching me. worry on their faces. (well masks)

i pulled my mask over my mouth. I took a deep breathe in and screamed at the top of my lungs. black vines coming out of my fingertips and wrapping around every villain. camreas everywhere filming.

"FIVE MINUTE NAP!" i screamed. my vines turning a deep red and everyone in my hold falling asleep.
i quickly pulled all of them into a pile. I wrapped my vines and webs around them. I had to work fast or they would've woken up.

Corazón mío {my oc x hobie brown.} जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें