what happened?

I slowly woke up to hobie on one side of my bed asleep with his head on my hand and pav on the other side asleep.

"hobes?" i tried to wake him.

"kyoka?" he looked up at me and i smiled. he hugged me tighter than every before. "what happened?"

"i dont know. I was gonna ask you that" i chuckled. I put my arms around him and kissed the top of his head. he went abit red.

"i geuss we'll never know." he chuckled.

"how long was i passed out?" i asked him. he lifted his head up and looked at me.

"about a day."

"oh damn." i smiled. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb slowly. he leaned his head into my hand.

hes so cute. like a little puppy. I thought

i smiled at him.

"you think im cute?" he smirked at me.

"did i say that out loud-" i turned red.

"you sure did. it's okay. you cute too." his smirk going wider.

"fuck off. my thoughts betrayed me." i turned my head away. he sat up and moved my head with his thumb and index finger on my chin to make me look at him. he smirked at me.

"fuck you." i closed my eyes.

"if you insist." he chuckled.

"i hate you."

"ur red face n heart beat say different luv." he kissed my cheek. I smiled abit too much.

"shut up." i mumbled.

"mmm.no."he laughed and kissed my other cheek.

"why do you love teasing me?" i smirked at him.

"its fun." he smirked back. he leaned in enough so I can feel his breathe of my skin. his nose against mine. "your so cute." he smirked against my lips. my heart beat getting faster every second.

"fuck you." i smirked back. he leaned in more. I could feel his lips brush mine.

"aw. your begging me" he leaned closer and kissed me. I was in shock for a second but melted into the kiss. putting one hand on his cheek and one on his neck. he put one hand on my hip and the other on my chin tilting my head up. as he broke away slowly he smirked. "luv. your so pretty." he whispered in my ear before kissing my neck.

"your prettier." i smirked back. he gently bit my neck. "Dios mío. sigue adelante"

"gladly." he understood what I said and bit my neck more, getting harder every bite.

pav woke up. hobie slowly stopped. both of us disappointed.

"hey guys." pav said quietly.

"hey pav" me and hobie said at the same time. the door opened and gwen and miles came in with snacks.

"we're back!" gwen said as she laid on the bed next to pav and miles handed the snacks out and went to lay next to gwen.

"what movie are we watching? since we didn't get to yesterday because kyoka passed out."

"can we watch my movie!" i said excited. everyone was shocked.

"you have a movie?!" everyone except hobie said at the same time.

"ya dint tell me your a star." hobie smirked.

"im not a star. but yes I have a movie and im putting it on." i smiled as i picked up the remote and put my movie on. I was in the live action movie 'the princess and the frog'. I was tiana.