you dont own me~

a week later, I was singing in my pub, with my band. we replaced jack with my second favourite guy.

"you dont own me." i sang as my eyes were closed. this was my favourite song.

"you dont own me."

it was about 10pm and the pub was packed.

as me and our new singer sang the song the door opened, seeing who it was i smiled.

"dont tell me what to do! and don't tell me what to say. and please when i go out with you dont put me on display!" i sang with a huge smile on my face as i waved to hobie.
he waved back and sat on the bar stool watching me sing.

the song came to a stop and we sang a more scene song. the pub was a alternative theme so it fit. we sang 'emo boy' by ayesha erotica.

"saw this boy at the mall last week" i sang the lyrics. Ivy singing with me. my mum was tending the bar while me and Ivy sang our hearts out.

the next song was 'gasolina' by daddy yankee. I sang the whole song by myself as i was the only one who knew spanish.

when we got done we started packing the equipment away, as I was putting my guitar and microphone away my new boyfriend came in.

"yo! kyoka" he shouted with a big smile on his face. I turned around and ran to him. I hugged him as tight as i could.

"hey! what ya doin here? thought u had work today." i said in a confused tone.

"err. got fired?" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"of course you did. Lee you need to actually pay attention and work." i flicked his forehead and went behind the bar. I poured him a beer and gave it to him. "you won't be able to get another job if this keeps happening. third time you got fired this month!"

"i know. I know." he rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "but they keep telling me what to do and they shout at me when i do it!"

"i would give you a job but i know you wouldn't be able to handle the drunks." i chuckle.

he opened his mouth and put a hand on his chest, pretending to be offened. "how rude!" he joked. I laughed at him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"well. my breaks comin up but I need to go pick ko up" i told him

"who's that?" he asked me.

"oh! this girl who came running at me to help her because this guy was chasing her. she didn't have a home so I helped her" i smiled at him while cleaning glasses and serving others.

as if on command ko came in. "hi kyoka!" she shouted and sat on her seat behind the bar.

"hey ko. I was about to pick you up." i smiled and i gave her a fruit shoot.

"i know! but I couldn't sit there forever!" she whined in a playful way. she was already like a little sister to me.

"of course you couldn't." i laughed.

i turned to hobie "what ya want?" i asked him with a smile.

"just a beer, thanks" he smirked at me.

i started pouring his beer when he spoke again. "and your number" he chuckled at him.

"fine." i smiled as i put his beer infront of him and wrote my number on a paper and gave it to him. "there. happy now?" i smiled at him

"very." he smirked back.

"yo! Kyo! break time." harley shouted at me from the other side of the pub.

"k thanks mam!" i shouted back. "imma be at the shops! want anything?" i took my apron off and started fixing my makeup