✯𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟐✯

❣︎𝐕𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕❣︎

As me and Ddot went into the deli I was just stumbling over my own feet because when I'm high I just really can't feel my body ridiculous right ik bu it was soo late I'm low key surprised the store is open.

"Ma what you want". Ddot asked but I didn't hear him so I said "huh what?" I looked at him my eyes was low red and squinted and he just laughed at me. "Bruh u high asab rn what u want like go in the isle and see what you want" he said saying a little loud like I don't speak English but I just laughed and went and got mad snacks so did he, we went to the counter to pay when the guy asked. "Yo she good" and I just mugged him and rolled my eyes and big mouth ddot thought it was soo funny and said I was okay like nigga what if I just passed out u gonna tell him I'm okay anyways we payed and left the store and I was not carrying that bag obviously so ddot did and he had his arm around my waist while rubbing my v-line and I was just eating a cookies and cream hershe bar.

"Remember what I said like a couple minutes ago?" Ddot asked me like I know he didn't just ask me that dumb ass question while I was high so I just mugged him. "Boy why would I remember" I said looking at him with a mug still on my face. He laughed like wtf was soo funny. "Fix ya face and what I said was that imma bya when we get to ya house." He said kissing me and ofc I kissed him back bc like who wouldn't but then he pulled away from the kiss 😒 like cmon now he know when I'm high I get turned on easily so why'd u do it so I decided to piss him off 😁

"Oh yea nigga u not on nothing fr gtfo." I said laughing mad hard because he was mugging me so hard but I kept walking while laughing I ain't even realize that he stopped walking so I looked behind me and he still had that mug on his face then walked up to me and choked me while making me look at him like ugh 😩 that shit does sum to me. "Watch ya mouth rs I ain't playing wit u" he said and I smiled then stuck my tongue out cause bae mmm but then  he put his tongue on mine and we started tongue kissing and he still had his hand on my throat while his tongue was all in my mouth but then he pulled away and placed his arm back to where it was.
"Don't be mad ma we can finish when we get back to ur house." He said planting a kiss on my cheek and I nodded my head, I took his phone and took a picture of us.

Sugarhillddot_backup

Soon we got to my house my mom wasn't here she had a night shift she gonna be back in the morning tho and she doesn't mind if Ddot is here or paris but anyway as we got into the house we walked upstairs to my room and ddot just started kissing me ...

Soon we got to my house my mom wasn't here she had a night shift she gonna be back in the morning tho and she doesn't mind if Ddot is here or paris but anyway as we got into the house we walked upstairs to my room and ddot just started kissing me while his hand was on my neck he dropped the bag with snacks by door where my perfume shelf is and we was walking towards my bed still kissing and he unbuttoned my shorts because I had on a bodysuit as soon as we got to the bed I sat on the bed and he stood in front of me and we took out shoes off he was still kissing me and I took my shorts off which left me in my body suit so my ass was all out and stuff so I unbuttoned his pants pulled them down and started to rub his hard dick then I pulled his ethikas down and he stopped kissing me and stood me up and he sat on the bed moved all the way back to my head board and I sat in front of him on my knees with my back arched and the I licked the tip and spit on it while pumping him then I put my whole mouth around it and started going up and down he use his hands to put a ponytail in my hair and he used a hair tie to hold it in place then he put his hand on my head and made me go deep to the point that the tip was touching the back of my throat and good thing I had no gag reflex but I started to massage his balls and I heard him start groaning and mumbled curse words under his breath I then went up and started to suck the tip while pumping the rest of it then I arched my back more and I felt him smack my ass while rubbing it and I kept going then I felt him twitch in my mouth so I put the whole thing in my mouth and started to go fast and then I took him out my mouth and started to pump him fast then he nutted on my face and I kept pumping him and I stuck my tongue out to get sum then I swelled it then he unbuttoned my bodysuit and took it off and I got on top of him and he lined me up with him and I put it in while moaning and he gripped my ass and I started to move back and fourth slowly while he was guiding me and I gripped his shoulder's and went fast while going up and down moaning then I threw my head back with my mouth hung open and he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys then my legs started to give up I think he noticed and started thrusting in and out of me while he pulled my hair back and I was just moaning cause it felt so good and he was sucking on my neck and I was rubbing his back.
"Fuck baby I'm finna cummm." I said moaning. "Go ahead." He said going faster and I came all on his lower behalf then I got up and he told me too get on all 4s so I did then in put it in me while holding my waist he started off at a slow pace while I was moaning then he started going fast and grabbed my arms and put them behind my back while going fast and holding my head in the pillow and my eyes was rolled to the back of my head while my mouth was hung wide open.
"Baby I'm cumming fuck." I said while moaning. Then he grabbed my hair making me arch more as I was cumming then he pulled up and came on my back. We got up and went in the shower to clean up and for like 20 minutes and I got out put on some booty shorts with a bra on we got the snack we bought and started to watch total drama Rama because I begged him to watch it I was on top of him just watching it and the dosed off too sleep. And so did he

I really rushed this bc my phone was dying so sorry for mistakes but plz vote if u like 👍🏽bye guys I'm gonna make another chapter tomorrow 😘

She asked for a pt2 armaniherebicth