𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤

•𝐃𝐝𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕•
"Wsp man it's sugarhillddot and rn I'm doing a prank on vonne as y'all can see and we have her bsf here to help us." I said into the camera I really don't get how she has patience with ts it's boring and way too much but whatever. "Hey y'all and bestie when u see this I'm super sorry I love you so much bby." Paris said blowing kisses to the camera while ddot mugged her. "She not even here rn but there's cameras in the living room and I texted her to come over she should be here rn." As I was saying that I heard a knock on the door so me and Paris ran downstairs and sat next to each other like really close.
She then walked in with a smile showing her braces I'm kinda gonna feel bad bc she a lil sensitive and her momma crazy imagine if she tell her.

•YOUR POV•
I was in ddot's house and Paris was there and they was so close that's weird low key but I just brushed it off and didn't think too much of it but why isn't Dd here tho smh.
"Hey Paris wyd here." I asked sitting on the couch across from them. "Oh nun me and ddot was just chilling that's all, what u doin here?" She said smiling like girl wtf is so smiles nun and wym why I'm here he's MY boyfriend not yours and HE asked ME to come over. "I'm here bc he my bf and he asked me to come over so I did why isn't dd here tho?" I said with slight attitude in my voice. "Bc we didn't want him over frfr u shouldn't be here." She mumbled but I didn't hear and I mugged her bc I know it was something slick. "Well d can I get a hug how u gonna invite me with no hug no kiss no nun." I asked sitting on the couch across from them. He just shrugged his shoulders and let paris lay her head on his shoulder while her hand was on his knee and I just sat there bc I don't like arguing but I love fighting and they making me so fucking mad rn like wtf is wrong with them and like why is she doing this and why he letting her do this I really don't understand wtf they problem is. I went on my phone and went on the Instagram app and was tapping thru peoples stories when a notification popped up and it said ddot went live so I turned my volume down bc they right there I can hear them and why was paris literally on his chest laying down. They started saying stuff just talking and shii when he wrapped his arm around her shoulder.
👇🏾Comments👇🏾
User1: 😧 do nene know about this
User2: Wtf where's my bad nene at
User3:now ddot tf is wrong witchu
User4:bae u sooo fine buyer wrong with u
User5: Nene gon kill y'all what y'all together or sum what I miss

"Y'all we not together this bestie right here" Ddot said laughing like sume funny or sum while Paris was smiling. "Nahh bro y'all mad dayroom ngl I'm outta here fuck both of y'all bro rs" I said standing up going to the door to put my shoes on and leave but when I opened the door Ddot grabbed my hand. "Broo darian get tf off of me bro." I said on the verge of tears bc we been together for 1 year and he do this foul ass shit wit paris and before we was together we was bsf like no one could tear us apart. "I'm not ya bro and ma it was a prank." He said pulling me into a hug and I just let the tears fall and hugged him back and then paris came up to us. "bestie I'm sorry I really ain't mean to do that if I knew how u would react I'm sorry best" She said pushing ddot an hugging me and I just knew he was mugging her. "Don't push me lil girl" Ddot said to her."stfu lil boy my bestie sad rn" she siad to him while rubbing my back one thing about me is I'm a big ass baby Bc I've been spoiled my whole life but one thing I'm not is selfish. "And girl she my baby momma" He said getting sassy with her. "bestie I gotta g dd calling me." she said taking her phone out her pocket to answer him. "wait did he know about this prank". I asked confused and they both said yes. "tell him when I see him it's up wrd2" I said and she said ok and laughed and then left. "Can we go lay down I'm tired" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulder and he picked me up and we went and layed down in his bed I'm Just taking a nap then imma wake up at late and wash up and stuff.

this was sum slight and short so don't mind guys but anyways  I'm back guysss and give me ideas too someone gave me an idea so imma make it in like 2 days probably luv yalllll