Dates🩵

•Ddot's POV•
I woke up before Vonne I always do she don't wake up early she don't even like the morning she wake up late asf, but Anyway it's 11:00 and I wanna take her on like two dates bc I love her that much so imma order her and me some breakfast her mom at work rn she'll be home later. I got up from the bed went into her bathroom washed up for like 20 minutes and brushed my teeth and washed my face I walked out the bathroom and seen vonne was still sleeping and I shook my head and took a picture of her saved it to my camera roll if I posted it she gon be mad asf, I shook her awake. "Ma wake up." I shook her again and she mumbled sum and turned her head. "Ma u gotta get up the food is here." Her greedy ass. She sat up and just stared at me her eyes puffy and squinted, her hair a mess But she still looked fine asf. "Ma go brush ya teeth and stuff I'm finna take you out." "Mmk." She said getting up going to her bathroom and I went downstairs got her food set it up and got her sum Acerola juice her mom makes and I brought her some glitter roses.

•VONNE'S POV•
I was done with my shower and stuff I did everything now I'm just finishing putting my eyelashes on and I grabbed my hat and purse.
Hair and fit

I walked downstairs and seen my food and some roses on the table

I walked downstairs and seen my food and some roses on the table. "Aww Ddot u got this?" I said grabbing the flowers and sitting down in front of my food. "Yea ma I got it for u, u like it?" "I love it and the food looks good too." I said smiling I love me some churros with caramel inside.

"So what we doing today pa?" I asked Ddot eating my food. "I'm taking u to the mall imma buy everything to, after that imma take u to get ur nails and toes done, then we going to the movies." I smiled and said ok. "What time we leaving?" "Whenever you get done eating we leaving." He said sitting next to me on his phone.

Time skip
We was in the car going to the mall I took the roses with me so Ddot can take a picture of me holding them, when we got to the mall I got out and walk towards the mall. "Come take my picture for me." I handed him the phone he took it and I posed with the flowers and said thxs. "Gimme ur hand." He demanded and I mugged him cause who is he talking to like that, but I held his hand anyway. "Who u mugging lil girl?" "I'm mugging you lil boy tf." I replied rolling my eyes at him and he grabbed my neck and started kissing me ofc I kissed him back but I had to stop we was on the elevator. "Let's take a picture." I pulled my phone out and took a picture in the mirror with him. We got off the elevator and went to some store like coach,Nike,Victoria secret, and Sephora. We got on the escalator and I took a picture I'm posting all them pictures. We went into American eagle bc I need some more jeans I seen a mirror and took a picture Ddot was looking around.
"Paaa can we go now I'm hungry." I said whining with like 3 pairs of jeans in my hand. "Yea cmon let's go pay then we can go eat, what do u even want to eat?" "McDonald's." I said handing him the pants and we went to the register he just shook his head. "98.56." The cashier said, Ddot pulled his card out and swiped it. Then we left and as we walking I seen true religion and I love they jeans so I pulled ddot's arm and walked in. "You already have enough of them jeans." He wasn't lying but I want more they make my butt look soooo phat. "Ok and"
I replied. I only got 4 pairs they some expensive ass jeans but hey he paying for it. We went to the cashier. "255.96" (that's dead how much it was when I got 4 pairs of jeans🤦🏾‍♀️) he payed then we left the mall I put the bags in the trunk he helped and we got in the car and went to McDonald's. "What u want?" He turned to look at me lorddd he looked good. "I want a 10pc nugget meal with a blue raspberry slushy and some chocolate cookies." I smiled and he smiled to and told them my order got him something and we went to sit down and waited, like 10 minutes later they called us and we went to get our food and left back to my house to eat when we went into the house I seen my mom furry white coat hanging up, her and these fucking fur coats. "Mami!" I yelled bc I know she in her room. So me and Ddot went in there she was in there on her phone while the tv was on and her fireplace. "Nene, ¿por qué gritas?" She said looking at me like I'm crazy and Ddot laughed. "Shut up bitch ain't shit funny." I said mugging him, my mom picked up her slipper and threw it at me. "Cuidado con tu boca, niña" I mugged her and him bc he was teasing me. Rn it was 12:30 damn we was at the mall long asl. "Hola, cariño." She said to ddot hugging him and I mugged both them like u ain't give me no hug tf.  "Cómo le das un abrazo y no a mí." I folded my arms shaking my head. "Lo habría hecho, pero estabas actuando como una loca." "Mm whatever." "Chica, ven aquí y dame un maldito abrazo." I smiled got up and went to hug her. "Bebé de culo grande." Ddot mumbled and my mom laughed like sum was funny. "Entonces, ¿qué haceis hoy?" She asked us. "Darrian me consiguió un buen desayuno y me llevó al centro comercial y me compró un montón de sementales que cuestan como cinco bandas juntas." I told her. "He also bought me flowers mama." "Aww I'm happy for u baby." She smiled. "Later I'm taking her to get her nails and feet done then we going to the movies." Ddot told her. "What movie y'all going to see?" She asked. "Either wonka or aquaman." He said not sure. "I wanna see wonka." I told him. "Ight we gon go see that one then." "Eres una chica tan mimada." She shook her head. "It's y'all fault." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well I'm finna take a nap y'all do y'all." She lies down and we left and went into my room. "Ma let's go live." Ddot said sitting in my vanity chair. "Hold on I'm putting these bags away." I said putting my bags in my closet and grabbed a pink vase putting my flowers in them, I went to ddot and sat on his lap. "Hey guys." I said to the live.