Baby sitting 💕

•VONNE POV•
So my godmommy asked me to babysit my godsister she 1 but she asked me because her and my mom going out somewhere. "Nene, ven a buscarla, está abajo y dejé algo de dinero para todos ustedes y sé que Ddot va a estar aquí." My mom yelled. "Ok when y'all coming back tho?" I asked walking downstairs.
"Idk at like six or sum." I just said ok, I put my shoes on and went outside with my mom and I got her bag and my godmother gave me like 100 dollars. "Nene I missed you baby btw her bedtime is at 10:00 ok." "I missed you too godmommy and ok." I said picking her up. "Alright we going to jersey for the rest of the day and will be back at like 6:00 ok see y'all love y'all." My mom told me kissing my cheek then getting in the car. "Love y'all too." I went upstairs to the house and sat her on the couch and she was waking up but I went upstairs to sit her bags down by my bed when I heard little whines and feet coming upstairs I knew it was Solayne so I went to the stairs she had tear down her face with her pacifier in her mouth crying, she spit it out and reached her arms out for me and I picked her up, picked the pacifier up and put it in my pocket so I can wash. I went downstairs to the kitchen and washed it then put it in her mouth, I took her shoes off held them until I got upstairs and placed them on my vanity I left my phone downstairs so I sat her on my bed and put on Gracie's corner she got distracted.
Here's her fit check⬇️

⬆When I went downstairs my phone was on the counter and I have like 3 missed calls from Ddot

When I went downstairs my phone was on the counter and I have like 3 missed calls from Ddot. So I called him back.
"Hello." "Why u ain't answer me I called you like 3 times." He said to me. "I was upstairs with my godsister, what you want Ddot?" I asked walking back upstairs. "I wanna come see you ma I miss you." He told me and I said. "Ok come over." "Ard I'll see you in like 10 minutes love you ma." "Love to pa." I said back to him and he hung up. I went up stairs to get dressed and I put on solayne shoes on and got her north face coat and sat it on my bed when Ddot get here we gonna go to the store bc I wanna walk with her.

Your fitLike 10 minutes passed I heard a knock at the door so I grabbed my moose knuckles coat picked solayne up and put her coat on and walked downstairs I put a hat on her and gloves and put her down on the floor so she can stand while I put my ...

Your fit
Like 10 minutes passed I heard a knock at the door so I grabbed my moose knuckles coat picked solayne up and put her coat on and walked downstairs I put a hat on her and gloves and put her down on the floor so she can stand while I put my coat on. I let Ddot in. "Wsg ma gimme a kiss." I hugged him and then kissed him. "Heyy paaa we going to the store I wanna take her to the store." I told him letting go from the hug.
"Ight cmon." Solayne reached out for him to pick her up and he did and we walked out the door and towards the deli. (The deli right around the corner from where I live like on the corner.) we went in and he put her down and ock asked me. "When you and dot get a child?" "Lmaoo she my godsister but let me get a sausage egg and cheese no pork." I laughed. Then Ddot came back with mad snacks for us. "Yea we don't have a child yet." He told him putting the stuff on the counter and me and ock laughed I got her the sandwich bc ion eat eggs. He grabbed the bags while I was holding her hand and we went back to my house and went to my room I took her stuff off and mine and hung it up. And I took some pictures of her. Then I looked at the clock and it's 9:30 she gotta go to bed soon. "Darrian." I called at him while he was laying on my chest. "Chill on the gov and yes ma." I just rolled my eyes. "Get up I gotta go
Was her up so she can gtb." I told him and he got up I grabbed her bad and got her some
Clothes a pull up and wash and
Her soap and the towel, I put it all in my bathroom and then turned the water on put bubbles and toys in it, I went to my room and grabbed her took her stuff off and put her in the tub and washed her up.
20 minutes later I got her out and wrapped her up in her towel dried her off then putt her clothes on and gave her the pacifier, I sat her on the bed put on tv while she stared nodding off and I took a picture of her. Now I gotta get in the shower I got my clothes out and everything thing else. "Wyd ma?" Ddot asked me getting up. "I'm finna get in the shower wanna get in with me?"  He said yes so fast and I laughed while he got his clothes and brought them to the bathroom.
Time skip mid shower.
Ddot was rubbing on my body kissing my neck. "Wait pa what about my baby sister?" "She sleep ma cmon." He said still kissing and sucking on my neck, he bent me over stuck his yea inside me and started drilling my shit and I was just moaning and he grabbed my hair pulling me up some. "You gon have my baby ma?" H asked me doing slow deep strokes and I just hummed in response. "Words ma or imma stop." He told me. "Yes pa yes I will have your baby." I told him moaning. "Ight mami." He started going fast and I came and soon after he nutted in me and my legs was weak so he held me up and I was tired so I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You good ma?"  "Yes pa." I replied soon after we got out the shower and got dressed brushed out teeth and lied down. "You fr about what you said ma?" "Yes pa I'm sure." I told him climbing on top of him. And he said mhm. "We gonna take a test next week." He said and o said alright and posted on my spam account.
Vonne.dunno