ℬℰ ℳℐℕℰ

📍Sugarhill NYC
⏰12:00am
🗓️February 14, 2024

☉𝔻𝔻𝕆𝕋 ℙ𝕆𝕍☉
Today Imma ask vonne to be my valentine bc she my wife and I love her and we been together for mad long so ofc imma ask I ask her all the time, I'm gonna get her mad stuff like spend thousands on her so imma go to the mall and buy her whatever I know she gonna like. I got up went and brushed my teeth and then got in the shower and washed up for like 20-30 minutes got out dried off put some lotion on then got dressed as I was getting my money and stuff I got a text from vonne

Bm👅: Good morning paa💋
My man👅💍: Good morning ma❤️
Bm👅: What are you doing rn?
My man👅💍:Nothing why?
Bm👅: I'm just asking today Valentine's Day you got me anything?
My man👅💍: Damn I forgot I thought today was just a regular day. But I ain't get you nothing today imma be busy at the Stu with dd and them.
Bm👅: You can't do that later?
My man👅💍:No I can't but imma text you later
Bm👅:Whatever I got ya stuff at my house come get it when you got time.
My man👅💍: ight love you
Bm👅 loved "Ight love you"
My man👅💍: so you not gon say it back?
Seen at 12:36 am

She mad but this year I gotta act like I ain't getting her anything ik she mad asf rn I feel bad but it's whatever she needs to stop being spoiled even tho me and her mom spoil her

✪𝒱𝒪𝒩𝒩ℰ 𝒫𝒪𝒱✪
I was mad asf like it's Valentine's Day and you can't spend time with me lil bitch he pmo. I called paris bc this some bs fr.
Paris💋:Hello best
Nene💋: Hey bestie
Paris💋: What's wrong?
Nene💋:Ddot lil funky ass didn't get me nothing for valentine like nigga you could've at least got me a flower he talk about sum oh I forgot I'm going to the Stu I'll ttyl
Paris💋:Bitch dd did the same thing to me but I don't even care bet not ask me for nun
Nene💋:But look at all this stuff I got him. (I flipped the camera around and showed her my bed and The floor)
Paris💋:Damnnn I did the same thing but since he wanna act like that I sat everything on the floor and layed right in my bed.
Nene💋:His lil ugly ass made me get dressed and stuff just for him to not come
Paris💋:You look good girll we gon beat them tf up
I laughed. Me and Paris was otp for like 30 minutes just talking about dd ,Ddot and a whole lot of other people.
Paris💋:Pooh imma call you later I'm tired love you
Nene💋:Ard love you too
She hung up and I was mad bored I'm So mad rn so I went downstairs to my mom and she had gifts all on the table.
Momma: Buenos días nene.
You: Good morning mami, ¿De dónde sacas todas estas cosas?(where you get all this stuff from?)
Momma: El tipo del trabajo del que te he estado hablando me pidió que sea su San Valentín.(The dude at work I been telling you about asked me to be his valentine)
She told me smiling.

You: Oh, esa es una linda mamá.(Aww that's cute mommy) I told her smiling she had got lots of gifts.
Momma: Aquí está tu desayuno, flores y tarjeta, feliz San Valentín, cariño. (Here's your breakfast, flowers and card, happy Valentine's Day, darling.)
She does this every year I love r her so much.
You:aww thxs mami I love you so much.
I hugged her.
(Let's say she knows what Ddot is doing.)
Momma: ¿Ddot te ha dado algo?
She asked sitting down starting to eat.
You:No his little white skin ass I don't like him.
Momma:*laughs* Cálmate, cariño, estoy bastante seguro de que lo hará cuando vuelva del estudio.
(Calm down baby I'm pretty sure he will after he comes back from the studio.)
You:No mama usually he gets me stuff what changed that what if he got another girl some stuff.
I said thinking.
Momma: Relájate, cariño, no te engañaría, te quiere.
(Relax baby he wouldn't cheat on you he loves you)
I just sighed and forgot about it I don't even care at this point.
You:Momma I need my hair done next week can you please do it?
I asked following her to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink.
Momma: Sí, ¿qué estilo quieres(Yea what style you want)
You:I want a burgundy lace front with a bang
Momma: si
You:thxs momma love you
Momma: Yo también te quiero, por cierto, mi amigo me lleva a San Valentín.(Love you too by the way my friend taking me out for valentine.)
You: Where he taking you?
Momma: No sé, me dijo que es una sorpresa, te lo diré cuando venga.(I don't know he told me it's a surprise I'll tell you when he come)
I said ok and went up to my room rn it's currently 1:36 Wowzers time went by fast, im really sitting here thinking about how this broke white skin mf didn't get me nothing he did since we was like 10 wtf changed that I'm hurt and we wasn't even together at ten years old I'm so hurt Guys what should I do 😔waittt guys I been feeling a little bit nauseous lately but idk my period late too only by one day y'all don't think🌚 oh Noo I better not be pregnant what about hot girlll summer😖 Oml what has he done wait I told him I would have his kids I'm sad waittt lemme not over think I doubt I'm pregnant.
Time skip (ts low key boring)
It's 4:00 rn and Darrian Jimenez fine bummy ugly ass still not texting me and I'm home alone 😔 I could be dying he wouldn't care while I was still thinking I heard my phone ringing I picked it up and Ddot was FaceTiming me so I caught a whole big attitude.
You:Hm
Ddot:You still mad ma?
You:No Ddot I'm so happy
Ddot:*laughs* just be ready by 5:00 I'm taking you somewhere
You:Mhm
Ddot:Bro fix ya attitude or I'll fix it for you
You:Omggg Idc Darrian you coming or what like damn
Ddot:ard bet watch I'll see you later love you
You:Stfu bro *hangs up*
I'm sorry y'all I know I probably over did it but I'm just soooo mad rn like what but I got in the shower for like thirty minutes and got dressed yes I put deodorant and lotion on but my phone dinged.
My man👅💍:Wear pink
I looked at the message and thumbs up it.
But I'm doing my hair then I do my makeup and put my lashes and stuff on and looked at the time it said 5:05 I was finna call Darrian asking where he at but nvm he texted me telling me to come downstairs he out side so I grabbed my purse with my money and stuff in it I turned all the lights off  walked out and locked the door he was outside in his car. (Let's pretend he can drive🌚) I walked to the car opened it and got in and he handed me some red glitter roses.
Ddot:Ma why you got an attitude like that like niggas just was playing I got you hella shit at my crib you know I wouldn't do that to you stop being a big ass baby.
You:Ddot idk I'm sorry I just been so moody lately and I feel like I'm gaining a little weight and like I just been having cravings.
I told him with my voice cracking but I can't cry my makeup gonna fuck up.
Ddot:You pregnant? Remember we did it when ya godsister was over you told me to not pull out.
I was thinking now I really could be pregnant and I started crying good thing I got my makeup bag with me.
Ddot:shh mami it's ok why you crying we can go get a pregnancy test and reschedule the date for tomorrow.
I nodded and he picked me up put his seat back and put me on his lap and I lied my head on his chest while he was rubbing my back.
Ddot:it's ok mama I got you, ya mom, paris, OY, and your godmom we gon get through this together because at the end of the day I got you pregnant he my responsibility.
You:How yk it's gonna be a boy if I'm pregnant.
Ddot:Bc I just know everything but get up so we can go to the store and get a test.
I got up got back in my seat and put my roses in the backseat then started fixing my makeup and my eyelashes these expensive, but he put his seat up we drove to the deli on the corner. We got out went inside no one was there but ock and I forgot to get mama fab and my mom something so I went got them some flowers and chocolate and a card. (if you know NYC deli's have everything in them🧍‍♀️)
Ddot:Who that for?
You:My mom and your mom.
He said alright we got five pregnancy test and payed for the stuff and went to the car while we was in the car I was writing in the card to both of them and put they names on them and like 15 minutes later we made it to Ddot house.
Ddot:My momma not here rn but close ya eyes it's a surprise.
He came behind me and covered my eyes and guided me to the room.
He opened my eyes and it was sooo much stuff (imma show it at the end) I turned around and hugged him.
You:thxs baby this so much.
Ddot:I always got you ma.
He told me kissing me.
You: now I gotta go take them test.
We went to the bathroom and yes we that comfortable but I umm yeah on them things and had to wait like 15 minutes so for them 15 minutes we was live.
Ddot:happy Valentine's Day to all mh on here,rn I'm with my bm
He faced the camera on me and I just waved and said hey.
Ddot:She so fine y'all pussy good and everything.
You:Darrian
Ddot:What?
He asked looking at me like a lost puppy
I just shook my head and he laughed like sum was funny but he came and sat down with me and put me on his lap.
Ddot:Y'all we gonna pop out with sum time idk when tho
OᗰᗰET
User1:Ass so fatttt👅
User2:Ddot bae you so fine
User3:nene I love ya pretty self
User4:was y'all each other valentine?
User5: what y'all get each other for valentine
Comments
Ddot:Yea she was my valentine but she ain't get me anything she don't love me I need a new gf comment who y'all want me with. *laughs*
You:Bro wtf is wrong with you like frl and I did get you some stuff it's at my house Ykw fuck you darrian don't talk to me.
I got mad and got off his lap and went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet.
Ddot:She mad y'all so imma hop off and go talk to her and she still my wife I was lying ion want no new girl.
He Then ended the live and came in the bathroom but I payed him no attention at all I was on my phone and we had 5 minutes left.
Ddot:Ma I'm sorry.
You:No Ddot you been being weird all day leave me alone.
Ddot:You know I love you I was joking.
You:You don't play like that on live knowing how people are.
Ddot: I know I'm sorry ma.
Then he hugged me and I hugged him back and the timer went off
You:Ddot I'm scared you look at them.
He laughed then picked them up and looked at me.
Ddot:Ma you pregnant they all positive .
He smiled and I broke down crying then he looked worried.
Ddot:what's wrong you don't want it, ma we don't have to keep it it's your body I support you.
He told me hugging me.
You:No imma be in the house sad like sexy said, now I can't have a hot girl summer with Paris.
He mugged me then started laughing at me.
Ddot:ya lil ass staying right home not doing anything.
He said laughing like something funny, I wiped my tears and stood up.
You:Shut up Ddot let's go to my house so I can give you your gifts.
Ddot:ard but first take some pictures so I can post them.
I got on the bed and posed with the stuff he took like three pictures.
Ddot:Ard come on.
I got up put my shoes on and we went to his car and drove to my house like 15 minutes away he parked we got there and went inside my mom still not home and it's about to be seven o'clock,I left Ddot up to my room and showed him all the stuff.
Ddot:thxs ma
You:YW pa I love you
Ddot:I love you too ma then he came over to me and hugged me I hugged him back with my arms around his neck and his hands on my ass, he started kissing on my neck and sucking making hickeys form I took my shoes off and he took his off.
Ddot:jump
I jumped up he picked me up and sat on the bed I took my skirt off and he pulled his pants and boxers off and started rubbing my clothed clit. "Mmm." I was moaning. He took my panties off and lined me up with his dick and I went down and he groaned and I started going a fast with my hands on his shoulders to guide me and his hands on my hips he started moving me back and forth with we  was both moaning and I started to bounce on him up and down on him and I was moaning with my head up, he started sucking on my neck that pushed me over the edge and I felt a knot forming and I clenched around him. "Hold it ma." He told me fucking me from the bottom. "Go ahead you can release." I came on on his dick and he pulled out, he pulled out then nutted on my stomach. "Get on all fours." he told me and I wasted no time got up, got on all fours and arched my back he came behind me and he put it in me and grabbed my waist and started going in and out. "Mmm baby fuck right there." I said moaning. "Right here ma." He asked going fast and fucking me gard ts felt soo good and i hummed in response. "Words ma or imma stop." He said slowing down. "Yes paa don't stop." I said to him while he pounding in me and I felt the need to cum again so I did, he picked me put me on my back and lifted my legs on his shoulders and put it in me and started thrusting in and out of me. "Ohhh paaa" I said moaning he opened my legs and grabbed my neck looking at me but my eyes was rolled back. "Look at me ma." He told me going hard "I can't paa it feels good." He grabbed my chin and made me look at him "I fuck you good ma?" He asked looking in my eyes. "Yes paa you do I gotta cum." My legs was shaking and I had to cum baddd. "Fuck ma go ahead." When he said that I came and squirted wowzers.
Ddot:come one let's go shower.
I reached my arms out for him because I can't stand or walk rn he picked me up got us a towel and rag and we got in the shower for like 30 minutes we got out brushed our teeth washed our face and I did a whole routine while Ddot was laying down in just shorts, socks, and no shirt. I had on a black skin tight shirt with some hello kitty booty shorts, I walked out the bathroom went to lay on Ddot my back was on him and I was facing the tv while his hands rested on my boobs.
You:Ddot hand me my phone
Ddot:For what?
You:Just hand me my damn phone
Ddot:But my hands are comfortable rn
You:omfg Darrian
Ddot:fine bro
He reached and handed me my phone I need to text me momma.
You:momma you ok
Momma:yes baby are you
You:yea Ddot got me some stuff 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️
Momma: I told you baby but I'll be back in the morning
You:Momma I gotta tell you something but don't be mad
Momma:what is it?
You:I'm pregnant
Momma:Baby is this a joke?
You:No momma look