C͙L͙U͙B͙

☉𝕍𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍☉
I'm just sitting on my bed made bored like someone needs to have a party wtf anyway as I'm scrolling Paris ft me.
Paris:Vonnneeee
You: Yessss
Paris: tryna hit this club up with me-
You:Uh Unt remember what happened last time nope
Paris:Bitch u didn't let me finish anyway I was saying are you tryna hit this club up with me and dd?
You:Yea just let me ask Ddot if he want to come.
Paris:Alright I'll call you later love u
You:love you too
We both kissed the camera and she hung up. I went to my FaceTime and clicked Ddot. He answered second ring.
You:Paaaaa
Ddot: Yes ma
You:What you doing rn?
Ddot:I was on instagram
You:Oh alright, wanna go to this club with me,Paris and dd?
Ddot:Yea what time do it start
You: 8
Ddot: well get dressed now bc u be taking mad long to get dressed
You:Alright I'll see you later pa love you
Ddot:Love you to ma
I hung up and went downstairs to my mom fold laundry watching tv.
"Hiiii mamiiii." I said sitting on the couch next to her. "Hey baby."
"Mami I got a question." I told her. "Yes baby what is it?" She stopped folding the clothes and looked at me. "Can I go to this club with Ddot, paris, and dd?" I asked her. "Yea be safe need me to take u?" "Yea me and Paris." I told her texting paris to let her know my mom taking us. "Alright what time it starts?" "It start at 8." I told her. "Alright go get dressed and lmk when y'all ready." "Alright thxs mami mwha." I told her kissing her cheek and walk up to my room, I got my clothes out set them on my vanity chair and got some spray and body washout and I brought it to the bathroom to wash my body I got in the shower was washing my baby and everything else for like 20-30 minutes. I got out doing my face routine and brushing and flossing cleaning my braces and teeth. I then went to me room oiled my body down and put lotion on, I sprayed this body spray on too, I put on my matching blue bra and panty set from Victoria secret I put my robe on and sat at my vanity to do my hair and makeup when I got finished all of that I put my outfit on and my heels and it was now 7:30 so in the meantime I'm finna roll up like 4 blunts, while I was doing that my phone was ringing I checked it was Ddot. Oml I'm on my last blunt.
Ddot: Are you done ma?
You:Yea I am
Ddot:We wearing blue
You:How you know I'm wearing blue
Ddot: I can see it lemme see ya fit
You: Alright just don't be mad
I set my phone up against the vanity mirror and stood there.
Ddot:Turn around
I turned around slowly and Ddot was just quiet.
You:Pa is the fit ugly or sum
Ddot:Nah ma it's just ya whole ass is out ion like that niggas gon be looking especially when u be shaking ya ass.
You:Well you gon be behind me while I'm shaking my ass so don't worry and I'm only for you and that's wrd2 my dead.
Ddot:Alright ma but how you getting there want me to Ykw you or mammi taking you.
You:Mammi taking me and Paris
Ddot:Bet well I'll see you in a lil bit it's bout to be 8:00 I Love you ma.
You: I love you too pa
I kissed the camera and he smiled kissed it back then hung up.
It's 7:50 rn I got my white Chanel purse putting some cash,weed,blunts,lighter ,lipgloss, and my AirTag then I put my heels on I can really wear heals for hours but anyway I turned my tv off and fixed my bed and walked downstairs my mom was ready. "Ahhh mi baby you look so beautiful but it's really revealing but imma let you do you." She told me and I laughed. "Come take a picture with me baby." We took pictures and I looked at her outfit and she went out like where you going her hair and makeup was done too. "Mammi who you going to see you look pretty like always but still?" I asked looking at her. "I'm going to be with this guy I met at work he's nice and respectful he pays for my lunch and breakfast sometimes." She said smiling." "Aww I'm happy for you mamma as long as you happy and he not disrespecting you then that's ok." I told her and she laughed. "Chile let's go." She turned the lights off got in the car and she drove to Paris house, I texted her telling her to come outside she came outside and she had on black and she looked sooo fine, she got in and spoke to my mom. "You girls look soo cute." My mom told us and we said thank you. "Pooka you look so good." She told me and I said thxs. "Finna get laid by dd?" I asked her laughing. "Yes girl hbu?" I just told her shhh and my mom laughed and shook her head she didn't mind as long as I'm not doing it with multiple people only ddot. Soon we got to the club it was packed with people and they had to wait In line but not me and Paris bc dd and Ddot are known so we can just walk in. "You girls be safe call me if anything happens love y'all." We told her we love her too. "Where dd and Ddot?" I asked her. "They should be coming now." She told me typing on her phone. "Well let's go wait for them inside." She said ok and we walked in and said on the couch, like a minute or two later people was crowding the door and yelling I'm guessing they came. They came to us I got up and hugged him with my arms around his neck and he was gripping my ass. "Hey paaa." I said kissing him and he kissed back. "Wsp ma you look mad good." He told me rubbing my ass. "Thxs you too." I told him then I grabbed his pants in front and brought him to the vip and sat him down and I sat on his lap. Dd and Paris was with us and some more oy people and some smoochies and this one kept mugging me so I mugged her back. "Bitch tf you looking at me like that for?" I asked her. "Lil girl who tf you talking to I smack ya lil ass whore.?" She said showing off. "Bitch you not gonna do shit shut ya lil stiff stank ass up bitch you'll get fucked up real quick." I told her. "You just mad I'm fucking ya nigga." She said and Ddot said. "Bitch do not lie on me like that this the only female I'm fucking on." And I laughed. "Girl u talking about this nigga the one that be in me every day and night the one that nuts in me." I asked/said while putting both my legs on each side of him wrapping my arms around him and bouncing up and down and he was smacking and rubbing my ass.
"Smooch ass bitch." She said I was finna say something until paris cut me off. "Bitch ya ugly ass ain't finna talk to my bestie like that tf whore ion do that jumping shut but we will jump ya lil bum ass bitch." She said about to get up but dd held her down. "Idc I'm fucking the opps anyway." When she said that me and Paris got up mad fast started beating her ass up then some people dragged her out and I went to go and sit back on Ddot lap and she went back to do good thing nothing was messed up. I was getting bored of sitting on the couch or whatever so a song started playing I got and started giving Ddot a lap dance and everything shaking my ass on him he was grabbing and rubbing on my ass. Then ass on me by light skin Keisha came on and Paris pulled me with her to go dance and I bent over started shaking my ass while she was smacking it then some other people was ig it got Ddot attention bc he came over and smacked everyone hand off. "Yoo wrd2 my mother stop touching my girl ass bro this for me only." He yelled at them and they all just mugged him and stopped but I kept going while people was recording and he was dry humping me. I kinda got tired bc I'm mad drunk. "Paaa I wanna go home." I told him pouting. "Ight ma cmon." He picked me up I wrapped my arms around his neck and lied my head on his shoulder he took my heels off and grabbed my purse and told everyone we was leaving he put his hands on my ass to hold onto me and cover my ass, soon we made it to to the car and he tried putting me in the passenger seat. "Nooo pa I wanna stay on top of you." I told him holding him tighter he just sighed and went to the drivers seat and got in put all my stuff in the passenger seat and got his phone to text someone I looked and it was my mom he was telling her how I was gonna stay over his place but idc rn I'm horny so I was grinding on Ddot. "Ma what u doing." He asked grabbing my hips moving them slowly. "I want u in me pa." I told him still grinding, he grabbed my neck kissing me and while we was kissing I unbuttoned his pants and he pulled them down along with his boxers and his dick sprung out and it was hard he pulled my panties down took them off and threw them in the back seat somewhere, I slow slid into him while he was biting his lips I was holding onto his shoulder. "Uuuhhhh." I moaned with my mouth open and head up, I started riding him at a slow pace then I was going fast. "Mmmm fuck paaaa oooo." I was moaning loud good thing no one heard us or seen car was black windows tinted and he was parked far. "Damn ma." He said kissing my neck that pushed me over the edge so I was going fast. "Ohhhh babyyy I'm finna cummmm." I told him still going while he was give me hickey on my chest,neck, and boobs. "Cum all on me ma." He said fucking me from the bottom. I came all over him my body was weak I just laid on him while he was still in me. "Ma get up I gotta clean this." "I can't move rn." He just picked me up and sat me in the passenger seat and I leaned on the door my legs closed. He cleaned the mess up and looked at me. "Ma." He said. "Hmm?" I said looking at him with low eyes. "Let me eat you out." He told me opening my legs I just said mhm and he went straight to the point and I was holding my legs up and open. "Mmmm yesssuhhh fuck baby." I moaned while I put my Hand on his head and was pushing it in and I felt as if I had to pee. "Paaa omg I'm cumming." I told him while cumming and squirting my legs was shaking that's something new. He licked and sucked all my juices and got up I just laid there sooo weak I didn't even know what to do and he laughed and smiled then took a picture of me and I dosed off to sleep I was tired.