Fɪɢʜᴛ

❦ᴠᴏɴɴᴇ •ᴘᴏᴠ•❦
Rn I'm in my bed scrolling on instagram while ddot laying on my boobs on his phone when I came across a video of ddot's ex dissing me, saying she gon beat my ass, and she smoking on notti ans edot, she was live and I don't even play like that smoking my dead's ts get me mad bro but anyway here what she was saying. "Vonne u a bitch ya lil ugly ass can't beat me fuck you and ya bum ass nigga bitch OYK and I'm smoking notti and dotty hoe fuck." Then she started laughing and kept being disrespectful, Ddot must've heard bc when she said OYK he got up fast asf. "Yo ma what happened what you watching?" He said looking at me. "Nun this bitch enny dissing and shii." I told him sitting up I'm finna go live and cuss this bitch out bc now I wanna fight. "That bitch goofy asf beat her ass bro dissing on bro and shit Wrd2 ts got me tight." Ddot told me sitting next to me and I said. "Exactly bro bitch getting stomped wrd2 when I see her." I went on ig and made sure I ain't look a mess and clicked on the live button and waited for like 5-10 minutes for people to come join. "Hey guys welcome." I spoke to the 8k people and the comments were being flooded with asking me if I seen Enny live.
👇COMMENTS👇
User1: Vonne u seen enny live bitch was talking crazy
User2: Beat her asss girll
User3:y'all gonna fight?
User4:She mad u got Ddot and she don't
User5:SHE ON HEREEE
ENNY.ON.HOTS:Bitch gtfo live u not on nun you ain't doing shit u or ya bum ass friends fucking hoe🤣.
👆COMMENTS👆
I seen her comment so I said. "Bitch u a goofy ass fan on my fucking live like u already got that ass beat u gon get it again wrd2 my dead's bro I'll pull tf up now hoe wanna test ts out fuck stank pussy having bitch ur mad my shit better than yours and it's wetter-." I was saying but got cut off by Ddot. "Ma chilll you on live rn." He told me laughing. "No Darrian that bitch really got me so mf mad rn like cmon get ya shit on we going to her apartment and she better be there I'm not even playing bro." I told him ending the live then went to text her told her imma be there in a little bit and I went to go put on some sweatpants, a sweatshirt and my air Jordan's 4 retro black and yellow then I put my hair in a ponytail. Darrian got dressed and called dd,bloodie, and Roscoe. We went downstairs and I seen my mom sitting on the couch watching tv and she looked at us. "Nene, ¿qué pasa? Te escuché gritar." (Translation: Nene what's wrong I heard you yelling.) She asked pausing her show. "Mommy some girl was dissing and stuff talking about some I'm a hoe she gon beat my ass fuck everyone I fuck with and she said she smoking notti and dotty so now I wanna fight her." My mom knew how I was when it came to somebody saying smoking my dead ion play that especially since we was close. "Aww, vale, nene, pase lo que pase, ten cuidado y dale una paliza, no estoy jugando, cuídate, te quiero." She told me (translation: Aww ok nene whatever happens be careful and beat her ass I'm not playing be safe love you.) I said ok and I heard a knock on the door it must've been dd and them. "Alright see ya later mommy love u." I yelled walking to the door and she yelled it back. "Yoo wsp my heart what happened?" Dd asked me. "This bitch enny dissing on live and shit so now I'm gonna go beat her ass." I told them walking out my house and they followed me. "Enny as in ddot's ex?" Roscoe asked looking shocked for some reason like I told they dumbasses that bitch fake asf we used to be friends. "Yes dummy her." I said pulling my phone out so Paris can come too. "Damn mh u better beat her ass." Bloodie told me I just ignored him bc ion have time and I'm otp with paris. "Who u otp with?" Dd asked. "Paris we finna go get her." "My wifeeeee." Dd said shaking his shoulders up and down and I just my head. Like 5 minutes we made it to her apartment and she came downstairs. "He best let's go." She hugged me I hugged her back and she went with dd and we made it to enny house like 10 minutes later and knocked on her door and she took mad long to open it but she did and came outside to the hallway. And I just started punching her she was punching back ngl but I grabbed her threw her on the floor and started punching her while they was recording. "Beat her ass nene." Paris said. "You not smoking my dead's hoe." Dd said and they started to kick her and stuff. I got done fighting her and got up kicked her head spit on her and we all left my hair was messed up. "Yeaaa best u did ya thing." Paris said recording me and I just smiled. "If any bitch smoke my dead's we getting paris and vonne y'all see what happened to enny." Bloodie said recording me. "Wrd2." Roscoe said anyway we made it to my house and my mom was finna leave for work. "Did u win baby?" My mom asked me. "Yea I'll send u the video later." I told her. "Alright well everyone feel comfortable don't mess up and vonne I sent some money to you on cash app love u I gotta go." I told her I love her back and she kissed my forehead and left. "Let's go hot box my room." I told them while we all walked in my room and Roscoe and bloodie invited these two smoochies over I really didn't mind they was cool or whatever they didn't smoke tho they only drink so they bought it they self. I was sitting on Ddot lap while on my second blunt both our eyes were red and low we was just staring at each other and he pulled me in for a kiss and tongue me down but we stopped because everyone else was still there. "U beat ha ass ma." He told me and I stated laughing and so did he. "Thxs paa I love you." "I love you too ma." He said rapping his arms around my waist.

Not proofread guys but imma make a valentines one

Not proofread guys but imma make a valentines one. But idk what to make before that one bc I don't want for y'all to wait lmk.
💋 vote comment don't be a silent reader byeeeeeeeee