Chapter 6

"We should go to a club, get drunk for once on this vacation. I don't know when I'm gonna have the chance to see you wasted again and it's always so much fun" Carlos suggested as they were wondering what to do. They already went golfing and hiking for the second time, it was too cold to go to the beach and they were slowly running out of options.

"I'm down, I could go dance" Pierre happily agreed and the rest of them followed.

There wasn't a lot of clubs in Madeira, so they chose the closest one. All of them took a nap in the afternoon so they could party until the morning. They were flying back home in three days, so they didn't have to worry about flying hungover and just drink how much they pleased. From the stories Diana was told about drivers' parties she knew they were capable of drinking a lot, but they wish they were dead the next day because of it. Diana wasn't a heavy drinker, it was fairly easy for her to get drunk so she didn't have to drink as much to feel the same as them.

When they arrived at the club, it was already a long line at the door despite an early time. They waited to get in for about half an hour and Diana wished she wore something else. The wind made the air chilly and she was getting cold in a mini skirt and crop top. She hoped the club was a little warmer or else she would have to warm herself up with drinks.

Most of the people were at the bar, it was still bright outside and the floor was too lit up to dance. The blonde ordered a hurricane cocktail and the boys went for shots. They found a booth to sit at and waited for the sun to set. By the time it was dark and people started to dance, Diana was 5 rounds of shots and two cocktails in and started to feel the influence of alcohol.

She noticed Charles glancing at her from time to time from across the table. She didn't want to ask in front of everyone, so she just rubbed her foot on his leg. He looked surprised at the action, but didn't move his leg away. His eyes burned into her even more. He was fully staring now with a mysterious look on his face. Her cheeks started to get hot, but she needed to pee so it was a perfect opportunity to leave without the boys noticing what's happening.

She excused herself and headed to the bathroom. Unfortunately she coudn't get there in peace, because someone grabbed her hand when she was walking past the dance floor and asked if she wanted to dance. She didn't know the guy, he was good looking and she woud've possibly agreed if she wasn't on the way to the bathroom. Diana politely said that she couldn't dance now and maybe later.

When she got back to the booth, there were three rounds of shots on the table and it looked like the boys waited for her to drink. They took the shots quickly and decided it's time to dance. They reserved the booth for later and formed a little circle on the middle of the dance floor. The music was great, exactly what Diana liked in clubs. They all danced and fooled around but were visibly intoxicated.

The boys asked Diana if she wanted to drink with them again. Her head felt light already, but she figured it woudn't hurt to have two more. She was wrong though, the alcohol hit her with full force. She had slurred speech and felt dizzy. When Pierre was ordering another round she passed and went to dance it out, almost tripping over her own feet.

She didn't go into the crowd too much and picked a spot on the side. Shortly after the same guy that asked her to dance earlier approached her and they started dancing together. It didn't take long for him to ask if Diana wanted to go to his place. She declined him for the second time that night and he walked away, looking for an easy one night stand.

Diana jumped to the rhythm of the music when she felt someone watching her from behind. Before she decided to turn around and check if she was being paranoid or not, she felt an intense smell of cologne mixed with alcohol and she instantly knew. Charles ran his fingers along her arm, took her hand and turned her around so Diana could face him.