Chapter 9

This chapter is going to contain adult content and from now on this book is not for minors anymore. So if you're underage, please, stop reading. Thank you ❤
—————

"Hi, I've missed you" Charles said and kissed Diana on the lips as soon as he saw her. His hands grabbed her waist, pulling her as close as possible. A few shutter sounds could be hear behind them. 

"I've missed you too" Diana replied and they went inside the Ferrari garage. 

It was Friday, which meant only free practice day, but the paddock was full of people. Diana could see on fan's faces that they've missed the thrill race weekends were giving. Everyone in the garage was excited too, the atmosphere was great. 

5 minutes before the free practice started everything became more hectic than when Diana attended a race in Mexico, the mechanics were running around Charles' car, almost tripping over each other. Charles was already in the car, ready to find out if they did a good job on the simulator. 

When other drivers began to drive out of their garages, Charles got out of his car and took off the helmet and balaclava angrily. His mechanics lifted the car and started to work on it. Diana took her headset off and approached the brunette.

"By the look on your face I'm guessing something's not working" She initiated. When Charles turned to her, it was obvious the situation got on his nerves. 

"No shit" His voice was sharp. "The car doesn't get fuel, looks like I'm not attending this session. God, the season hasn't even started properly and this car is already failing"

"I'm sorry. Are they going to fix it?" Diana asked. 

"Probably not before the next session. I'm gonna be in my driver's room if you want to join" He unzipped his suit and left. 

Diana decided to give him a few minutes and then check on him again. She understood how frustrating it could be, so she gave him some space to calm down. In this time she watched other drivers set lap times, adjust their cars and collect data. 

Diana knocked on Charles' driver's room door and waited for an answer. She remembered the last time she went in without being sure she can and didn't want to do it again. Charles opened the door for her and let her in. 

"Was I harsh?" He asked immediately when the door closed. 

"No. I mean, maybe a little, but I know you wasn't angry with me so it's okay" Diana reassured him. 

"I'm sorry, I just really miss racing. Driving on the simulator is not the same and the fact I have to wait when everyone else is out there is not fun. I can't wait for the next session" 

"I can distract you if you want but you have to take your fireproofs off" Diana proposed and instantly regretted the words she used. Charles looked at her curiously with a sparkle in his eyes and raised his eyebrows. "And lay on your stomach. You've got a dirty mind"

"I didn't say anything" Charles laughed. "But sure, distract me"

Charles obeyed her instructions without further insinuations. Diana crouched next to the bed and began to massage his shoulders. She used the techniques she saw a massage therapist do on her mom's back, they were meant to release the tension in the muscles. Slowly, without taking her hands off of his skin, Diana made circles with her fingers. She put more and more pressure as the time passed and Charles seemed to really enjoy it. His face was turned in her direction, but his eyes were closed. He was smiling lightly, looking like he was about to fall asleep.