one ; absurd ideas ✓

i| absurd ideas

It's really a stupid idea and the chances of getting caught are pretty high, albeit the accusation may not be exact, people are sure to get an idea. It'll be in a classroom full of students, at least some of them will know what's going on.

You groan at the thought of humiliation and roll your eyes at the fact that you're even considering this. Sure, you're always up for new adventures and exploring.

But this...

This definitely wasn't something you're wanting to tick off your non-existing bucket list.

Rin pouts his bottom lip out just a little and whimpers slightly, his eyes bore into yours. He has been asking the same question every since the day started and your answer was still going to be the same.

The only reason he hasn't already gone through with his devious plan was because no matter how much he knows you'll love it, in the end you'll still beat him up. He's come to the conclusion that you're awfully stubborn and full of pride. As a matter of fact sometimes he does certain things just to get you annoyed.

"How many times are you gonna make me say it?" You grumble, the late bell rang a few minutes ago and you can't handle being late again. You're quite sick of hearing the teacher's reprimands and detentions.

"It doesn't matter, I'll still keep asking." He shrugs his shoulders effortlessly and you sigh in exasperation.

Maybe this was what you needed, you have been quite stressed lately and this could be good for you.

Or it could be the death of you, same thing.

You narrow your eyes at him before glancing around the empty hall, "Fine," You finally say and you can just imagine Rin's tail wagging, "–but how does this benefit you?"

He then stares at you incredulously and his mouth gapes open, "Wha–what kinda question is that? Watching my girlfriend squirm in her seat because of me is good enough for me." He states as a blush slightly dusts your cheeks at his words.

"Stupid Satan spawn." You mutter under your breath, pulling him to class.

You twirl the pen around your fingers, before nibbling on it as your eyes glare at the board. The equations aren't all that hard, it's just the fact that you can't really concentrate. Your eyesight seems a bit fuzzy as uneven breaths leave your plump lips.

You tie your [ hair color ] hair in a ponytail as a measly attempt to remove the heat from you neck. Your skin feels as though you're burning and you try to focus on finishing the unanswered questions.

Albeit, before your pen even hits the paper again, you feel an even stronger sensation shoot up from your core, causing a soft gasp to leave you. You feel the little vibrator buzz against your inner walls more furiously as your gaze turns hazy. Your eyes drift to Rin sitting next you, who is effortlessly doing the work given, whilst his left hand is shoved in his pocket.

Your hands grip the purple pen in your hand as you nibble at your bottom lip. Hearing a slight chuckle from beside you, you narrow your [ eye-color ] eyes at him.