thirteen ; little crush

chapter thirteen;
little crush

these kyoto arc gifs be killing me fam...

      As soon as tender meat reaches your lips, you groan at the taste, "Rin, this is really good

As soon as tender meat reaches your lips, you groan at the taste, "Rin, this is really good." You claim, the grumbling in your stomach getting louder and louder as the sweet aroma of spicy–sticky chicken strips reaches your nose.

          Of course at your comment, Rin can't help but think that chicken strips isn't the only meat you enjoy eating, but he thinks it's better left unsaid. Instead he goes for:

"I'm glad you like it." A light blush dusts his cheeks as the half–demon smiles lightly at you, a small laugh leaving his lips. He adores cooking, for you especially. What you'll never truly understand is just how much your mere presence ignites Rin's resolve to face the darkness of a new day. Without you or his friends, he's sure that he would crumble into depression, becoming a puppet tangled in the strings of sorrow and drowning in the dark depths of grief. Even though he wishes he could do so much more, he feels that the least he can do is make delicious meals for you; you wouldn't have it any other way, considering Rin is one hell of a chef.

Clicking his tongue, Bon mutters a tease under his breath just to irk the boy, "Cooking is probably the only thing you're good for."

      Shima's eyes widen, before a sheepish smile comes into his lips and shoving pieces of chicken into Bon's mouth to shut him up, "What this idiot really meant was that, he likes it too." Konekomaru speaks up, wanting nothing more than to avoid a fight between the two stubborn boys.

Softly smiling at the boys' antics you then reach into your bento box again, however before your chopsticks can even grab some rice grains, someone suddenly takes the seat opposite of you, therefore disrupting your meal. Looking up with the urge shoot a glare at the person, your eyes fall upon the brown–haired girl Asakura, a warm smile gracing her lips as she catches your gaze, "Hey there [ name ]."

     Your eyes widen in surprise before popping another rice ball into your mouth, mumbling a small hello due to your stuffed mouth which causes her to giggle softly. "So are we still up for our study date tonight?" She questions, realization crashing violently onto you.

     "Crap! I totally forgot, I kinda have a thing with Rin tonight." You wince slightly in regret, Asakura then purses her lips and nods her head, eyes glancing to the said boy as her gaze locks on him.

     "It's alright. How about tomorrow?" She asks, looking back at you.

     Nibbling on your bottom lip, you shake your head, a few strands of your [ color ] hair slipping from your ponytail, "Can't, I'm busy with Rin tomorrow as well, but I'm free Friday."