five ; dirty pictures

chapter five ;
dirty pictures

"I told you to stop falling asleep in class." You scold Rin, "And now you've gone and gotten yourself detention. And the worst part is, is that at least if it were Yukio you could just skip but since it's a teacher from normal high school, there's no way you're talking yourself out of this."

"But that's not even the worst thing. It's today, and today is a Saturday!" Rin cries out like a five year old and whines.

"Well, that's your problem. But it totally sucks since I had so much planned out today." You sigh, pushing him out of your apartment door.

"I'll see you later, yeah?" He groans.

"Yup bye." You close the door and walk to the kitchen, deciding on making a sandwich, considering you have nothing better to do.

A few hours pass and before you know it, it's already 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

You're bored out of your mind and to top it all off, you're kind feeling a little needy to. Like really needy.

You have to think of a way to get Rin back home but at the same time punish him. I mean, you've told him that he's gonna get caught sleeping in class one day but he just doesn't listen.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea comes to mind and you smirk like a mad-man.

Rushing to your bedroom, you rummage through your cupboards for the most revealing swimsuit you have. Before putting it on, you contemplate about your little idea. If you shouldn't do this.

Nah, Rin totally deserves it.

Stripping yourself if your clothes, you put on the bathing suit.

It's a one piece and is white, the top half has two strings which you tie at the back. It then is like the top of a heart around your boobs, which then dips in a low slit between the valley of your breasts. The sides are slightly cut out and the bottom is simply like any other swimsuit.

You take your phone and plop yourself down on your couch. Turning it on, you turn to camera and take picture of your body from the neck down.  You then select Rin's name and decided to write a text.  

[name] ;
do you like it?😊

You place the phone next to you patiently waiting for a reply. A few minutes pas and you hear a 'ding'.

Taking your phone you look at the reply,

rin;
fucking love it😍

You giggling at his reply and decided to tease him more by taking more pictures in revealing poses.

Rin's POV~

"Mr. Okumura, I'm sure you are aware of the fact that during detention your phone is supposed to be off." The teacher nags at me as I mop the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm gonna go clean the classroom two doors over." I mumble.

This totally sucks, I have to clean the whole second floor of the school and I'm only half way done. And to top it all of (Y/N)'s sending my sexy pics.

I pick up the bucket and mop and level the classroom the teacher is in to another one room. I suddenly hear another ding, and I'm immediately glad I got away from the nagging teacher.

From: (Y/N)
To: Rin

It's a picture of (Y/N) pulling down the strip of fabric covering her boobs to where it's only covering her nipples, which makes her already big boobs look larger. She's got her tongue stuck out and her right eye is dropped into a wink.