ten ; car trouble

chapter ten;
car trouble

        You're fingers scroll across the screen, eyes scanning the many pictures and posts put up by others before locking your phone, becoming quite bored of social media

You're fingers scroll across the screen, eyes scanning the many pictures and posts put up by others before locking your phone, becoming quite bored of social media. At the moment it was acting like a distraction, anything to keep the situation at mind to the deepest part of your brain.

      You glance over at Rin, the plumes of orange street lights illuminating his face as the head lights of the car blast upon the vehicle in front of you. It was just a little past sundown, the remains of orange and cotton pink still swept across the sky.

     "Gah, quit it [ your name ]." He speaks up suddenly as you tug on the seat belt slightly, nervously biting your lip.

    "What?"

     "You know what, stop looking at me, I can literally smell the anxiety coming off from you." The comment causes you to groan as you lean your head against the window in an attempt to cool your bubbling feeling of nervousness.

     "We're so gonna get caught." You mumble under your breath, eyeing the unmoving traffic. Rin has taken it upon himself to steal one of Mephisto's cars- one that is sleek, black, with a slight tint in the windows and the engine causes a roar within your chest; he's completely dismissed that he's under age.

"It'll be fine. What's the point in having a rich older brother if I can't use the relation to my advantage." A sly grin reaches his lips as you gawk at him in disbelief.

"Really now? Cause last time I checked, you refused to admit that clown being related to you in any way. Besides, he could kill you if he found it gone."

"Oh please, Mephisto's chance of being allowed to kill me is as large as Shiemi's IQ. The Vatican would have his ass in a second." He mutters, as you stifle the giggle under your breath.

"Ha, very funny."

"If this was such a bad idea, why did you tag along, huh?" He questions, accelerating every so slightly as the car in front moves a few inches. The agonizing slow movement annoying you to no end.

You twist your body slightly to face the blue-haired demon, "Well cause you said we were going in a date and that there'd be pizza. So I think you get my point."

      "And..."

"And it was nice."

"Okay then. But hey, if you wanna walk home nobody's stopping you." A slight laugh slips from him as you send him a playful glare.

"So what, you want a thank you?"

"A thank you would be very nice."

Shrugging your shoulders, you unbuckle your seat belt, leaning over the arm rest and towards his pants, "Fine then."

Stuttering, your boyfriend looks down at you with big eyes, "W-wait, what're you doing?" His hands momentarily stop your own before you continue your actions.

Sending him a dumbfounded look, you reply, "Showing my appreciation." With your teeth, you pull down the zipper of his jeans, your eyes trained on him.

Reaching into his boxers, you wrap your hand around his thick shaft before pulling it out. A soft sigh leaves him before your tongue licks the prominent vein on the under side of his dick. You feel him shake slightly at the littlest act of contact, the thought that you could have him withering at the smallest touch titillates you.

      Looking up slightly, you notice the traffic has started to move and the cars are finally accelerating at a steady pace. Finally taking him into your mouth, a deep sigh leaves his lips and your panties dampen at the sound. Bobbing your head up and down at a steady pace, your hands pump what you can't reach. Rin's hand begin to grip the steering wheel tightly as his other one tangles in your hair, pushing you to take in more, to go deeper.

      "Oh God [ your name ], it feels so good." His words encourage you before you feel his hand leaving your hair to rub your thigh, raising the dress up before he slips his fingers past your underwear. His fingers play with your folds gently and then slips his middle finger in with ease. A moan rumbles from you causing Rin to moan due to the vibrations.

      As you increase your speed, you realize Rin accelerating, the car going possibly over the speed limit. "Fuck, that's it baby girl." He slips another finger in, now moving at a wild pace, you begin to deep throat him. At this, he suddenly swerves the car, a string of curses leaving him.

       You feel his member begin to pulsate in your mouth, his fingers bringing you closer to your peak ad before you know it you feel a warm liquid shooting up into your mouth as your juices then spill all over his fingers. Swallowing the salty substance, you watch as he places his fingers in his mouth, cleaning them of your cum.

       He pulls to the side of the road, turning off the car and bringing you into his lap. His lips press to yours in a frenzy manner, rushed and needy. Your hand wraps around his member again, pulling your panties to the side before rubbing his tip against your clit. You then slip him in with ease as you both moan in satisfaction.

      You begin to grind your hips against his, hands pressed to the side of his face as a spew of moans begin to leave your lips. His hips then begin to pound upwards in a desperate manner, "[ your name ], you know you feel so good wrapped around my cock." You cry out at his words, wanting nothing but to let go and reach your high.

      His fingers knead at the exposed skin of your hips before his right hand reaches behind to your backside, giving it a slight slap of encouragement. The action of you biting your lips completely ends him; hips begin to snap up against yours, nails digging into your ass. His cock rubbing against your walls, hitting the right spot perfectly over and over again.

      "Fuck, oh shit Rin!" White clouds your vision as your body shakes, before feeling his hot sperm shoot up into you. His thumb runs gently against your clit, ridding out your orgasm. Ragged breaths leave the both of you before he places a sweet kiss onto you forehead.

      "Fuck babe." A throaty chuckle leaves him and you smile at his words, "You're welcome by the way."

      Your fingers play with his dark blue locks, pecking his lips, "Maybe taking the car wasn't such bad idea."

_____

i was listening to bts whilst writing this cause they constantly destroy my ovaries ngl.

[word count ; 1132]