seven ; second piercing

chapter seven;
second piercing

You hadn't really thought about it, it was just a kinda spur in the moment kind of thing. Sure, it hurt like a bitch but at the end of the day you loved it and couldn't wait for Rin's reaction.

After a few days and the swelling had gone down you were ecstatic to how off your new studs. The sun bounced off the white walls of your apartment beautifully, giving it a mellow type of vibe. However the realization of a chemistry quiz on Monday snaps you out of reality.

Another test that you're bound to fail.

Rin had come over to help you study, but you know it's gonna end up with you watching useless videos online.

You slip on one of his flannels and button it up half way, a goofy smile present on your face. Walking down the hallway, with a slight skip in your step you hear the refrigerator door open and close.

"Yo (Y/N)," a chuckle follows after, "-I'm totally stealing all the chocolate in the house." Shima's voice fills your ears as you laugh afterwards and lean on the counter.

"Hello, to you too."

Rin swiftly wraps an arm around your waist, placing a kiss to your temple all the while mumbling a quick hello.

You smile mischievously, cheeky ideas swarming in your head. He then takes out his books and sits on the bar stool next to Shima.

It doesn't get past your boyfriend, that you're only wearing his flannel and he mentally stops himself from grinning.

"Pinkie, here needs a little to tutoring too. He got an seventy on the last test and wants to get higher." Rin explains, motioning to the young exorcist next to him.

You grumble under your breath at the fact that you can barely get above a fifty.

"Anyway," a smile once again tugs at your lips at the news you're about to announce, "I got a second piercing."

Shima's eyebrows furrow in confusion as his eyes glide along his face. He hasn't noticed a shinning ball of metal anywhere and he's quite confused.

"Okay..." Perplexed, Rin squints his eyes at you taking note of the devious smile that's graced your lips.

"Wanna see it?" The boys in front of you sweatdrop, completely lost in the situation.

"Sure." Rin tentatively slips out.

You begin unbuttoning the rest of the shirt as you hear Rin protest for a while before going quite.

"Oh."

Little studs pierced your perky nipples as you fold your arms under your breasts. Looking up, you see a flaming Rin as Shima's mouth gapes open.

"What'd you think?"

"That's hot." Shima mumbles as Rin only nods his head rapidly before coming to his senses. Suddenly, a hand is slammed over Renzo's eyes as Rin scowls.

"What the hell man?"

"That's my line! Quite ogling at my girl." Rin growls, hand stilled covering his friend's eyes as he drags him towards the front door. Banter flows between the two boys like water before Rin shoved him out the house and locks the door behind him.

Silence fills the apartment before Rin turns around, a blush clear on his face as his eyes dart around the room.

Everywhere but you.

Taking slow strides towards him, his eyes glance at the way your breasts bounce slightly with every step, only aiding his blush.

Now in front of him, your fingers play with the little piercings, "You know, I still haven't gotten a response."

Suddenly, his hands grab your wrists and he shamelessly stares down at your chest.

"Don't touch them, you're spoiling the view." His voice is a raspy whisper, which reminds you of the crunching of a fallen leaf.

He pushes you before you fall back on the couch and he kneels in front of you. His fingers tug at the sensitive nipple which causes a moan to leave your mouth.

Rin latches his mouth onto the other and nips, causing a more louder yelp from you.

A glint forms in your boyfriend's eyes as he looks up at you, "They're even more sensitive than before."

His finger flicks the stud before chuckling again, "This is so hot."

Guess he likes them.

_____________

eyoo~

another chapter, yayy.
it's short but i absolutely love this chapter.

a bunch of ideas jut came to me and i can't stop writing; which is a good thing people.

anyway, hope you liked it🐷

[word count: 740]