four ; bets

chapter four ;
bets

"Rin~ do I really have to wear this?" You fiddle with the frills of your skirt as red creeps upon your face. Your tail swings dangerously low and your neck feels a little sore.

Maybe it's because a sudden wave is shyness as washed over you.

Or maybe~ it's cause there's a collar wrapped around my neck.

His forefinger is placed on his chin as he becomes chibi size and sparkles surround him. "Excellent~" his voice becomes evilly dark and a smirk creeps upon his face.

"Gosh, you're sucha pervert." Whispering under your breath, you feel as though the outfit would rip, it's basically skin tight and uselessly tugging at at doesn't help the situation.

How you got yourself into such a mess? It's all because you totally flunked out on a test. In a class that you don't even enjoy. Not that you enjoy school at all, but that's not the point.

AP Chemistry. You're worst nightmare. Like it sits right next to your hatred for Satan -which your father disapproves of considering they're good friends, and he goes on and on about how Satan is basically you're uncle, since he's been there for you since you were born.

It sounds great, being on such informal terms with the God of Gehenna.

Except for the fact that you're pretty sure your father dismisses the fact that Satan killed your mother.

Which is quite embarrassing since it's basically his job to take care of the dead ones.

Since the only thing Satan wants is for you to bear Rin's child, or rather children, considering he's always telling you he wants about twenty of them... Yeah, and Rin actually has no problem with that.

But that's not the problem here. It sounds impossible that something can be worse then anything Satan related but you swear that AP Chemistry is the devil's subject.

No wonder Rin constantly Aces it.

Yes, the same Rin Okumura who got a 'two' in a cram school quiz.

The same Rin Okumura who sleeps in class.

The same fucking smexy person who got a straight out 90 percent, where you got a 30.

It's all cause of you and you're stubbornness and hotheaded self. It irked you that Rin was passing in AP Chemistry. Maybe it was cause since everyone saw he was so smart all the girls would as him and on tutor them and he would! Or possibly because the teacher likes him so much while he picks on you.

Either one, it still comes back to one feeling: Jealously.

So you being you, made a bet with Rin that you could get higher than him in the upcoming quiz. It just blurted out, so the two of you made the bet. The one with the higher mark has to do whatever the one with the lower mark says for a whole day.

And you knew how perverted Rin was, and you knew it was a bad idea. But it was already said, and you're so stubborn. So you shook on it and look where you are know. Being his slave for a day.