eight ; pitiful ex

chapter eight ;
pitiful ex

long ass chapter ahead...

     You hadn't expected him to come all the way here. If anything, it was quite foolish on his part since your answer was clearly going to be the same, wether in person or over the phone, you still hadn't changed your mind.

"So, you gonna invite me in?"

No, not really.

Wordlessly, you step aside to give him space as he enters the dorm house. You close the door behind you and observe the guy standing in front of you.

"You look nice." The comment irks you, all you wanted was this fucker out of you house, and out fast.

"What're you doing here Zen?" You question the random arrival of your ex-boyfriend as an exasperated sigh slips your lips.

"I want you back."

A scoff comes from you and as soon as your about to burst out in laughter, booming footsteps fill your ears. Looking towards the stairs, you see Rin as his eyes peer at Zen. He had known a lot about the guy, as well as the many stories his girlfriend would say about her ex.

What he can't understand is what the hell he's doing here.

Glancing at the two, the blue-haired demon eventfully slips into the kitchen to get water. You know he has been listening to the two of you as soon as Zen had come through the door and you silently thank him for that.

Zen glances at the guy in the kitchen who leans on the counter, tipping the bottle of water against his lips as he watches the two like a tv show.

"Rin, good to see you again." He grunts through clenched teeth. He wasn't very fond of the guy who stole his girlfriend from him and certainly didn't like the fact that they were living together.

"Assface," a sigh slips his lips, "-can't really say the same for you." A sly smirk grew on Rin's lips. He knew exactly why he was here. It was the cliché of all clichés: trying to get the girl back. It was in the Asshole Rule Book 101. A pitiful arrival may swoon the girl back into his arms.

It was quite a desperate act actually.

"Could you give us some privacy." The words leave Zen's lips more as a statement then a question and you can't help but roll your eyes.