#01

Dunk Pov

Her face is beautiful, her skin is smooth white, if I ask the MUA to give a little touch of peach color for her blush it will look good, especially the clothes I prepared for her match her make up...

"P'Dunkkkk", the pretty girl with red lips called my name while waving her hand

"Mint"

"What do you think phi, are my clothes good?"

"You are beautiful," I replied.

"We've been dating for a while...but P'Dunk is still being sweet, are we going out to dinner tomorrow night?"

"Dinner?"

"Oh...P'Dunk...our 3rd anniversary, did phi forget?"

"..."

"P'Dunk forgot again.... This is so unfair."

"N'Mint... follow me, everyone is ready", the call from Jab  her manager made Mint stand up immediately and left me frozen in front of her chair...

"Dunk, what are you doing here? Let's prepare the second outfit," Arm said.

"oh...okay"

My name is Dunk...Dunk Natachai Boonprasert I'm a stylist, that girl is Mint a junior at my university, a model, and also my girlfriend

As for Jab he is the manager and also one of my best friends, Arm himself is also my best friend and we have the same profession

"What are you daydreaming about again Dunk?"

"Arm"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I didn't deserve Mint? I mean... I always forget about our important day and keep getting caught up with my work."

"What's going on? Why are you being so dramatic? Did something happen? Don't tell me you forgot about your anniversary again?"

"You know?", I asked.

"Of course khrub khun Dunk, except for your 1st month anniversary, you forget everything and often drag me to make surprises for your sulking girlfriend"

"I just forgot the anniversary"

"Anniversary? Not just that..., 100th anniversary, valentine, white day, new year, even birthday"

"Am I that forgetful? I'm not forgetful"

"So what, can't remember?"

I nodded slowly

"Then....can you help me?", I asked.

"I'll help you, but you have to help me too."

"You like someone?"

"Is there only love in your eyes?, that's not it khun Dunk...so here's the thing, earlier I got a call from a tv station they need a stylish for a guest on one of their tv shows"

"Guest?, TV show??"

"umm"

"Then where is your problem?"

"The problem is that I have another job tomorrow, I'm afraid I'll be late and get into trouble."

"Then what about me? I have to prepare my surprise for Mint tomorrow or she will really break up with me...I don't want to be single man, I love Mint so much."

"You promise?"

"Sure."

...

"Khun Dunk?"

"Khrub"

"Oh...my name is Fon, I'm from TV Station X"

"khrub"

"khun Dunk can follow me, I will also explain about the concept we will use"

"Khrub"

The woman explained a little about work

"He is khun Archen Aydin CEO of XJD Corp"

"Khrub"

"One thing is for sure, he is a perfectionist and also very disciplined, everything has to be perfect"

"khrub I understand"

"And since he doesn't like having a lot of people around so.......there will only be you in that room with him."

"oh....khrub"

...

Empty

This room is completely empty...ehh I mean no, that's... I saw someone sitting upright in a chair facing the mirror, his eyes were closed and he  also wearing a headset...

Knock knock knock

I opened the door, some people who brought the clothes I asked for came in.

I took the clothes and walked over to the person who was still blindfolded

"ekhm....khun Archen my name is Dunk, and I brought you some clothes," I said.

"...."

"khun..."

"...."

"khun....HOIIII", I was surprised when trying to pat his shoulder, his hand suddenly moved to hold my hand, I gasped then.....

Buuukkk!!!

I fell down and sat on his lap.....

Slowly the eyes opened and looked straight at me with a cold gaze, so cold that I got goosebumps...

"K-khun Archen khrub"

"Noisy"

"heh?"

"I said you're noisy"

"..."

he.... he obviously mocking me, right?

He just making fun of me?

To Be Continued