#18

Dunk Pov

I woke up in the bright morning, beside me Joong was still sleeping while hugging me.

I'm so happy

"Joong..."

I tried to wake him up

"Joong"

"HEY!!!!"

The man beside me woke up instantly, he sat up and looked around him frantically

"FOURTH!!!"

he screamed and hugged me

"Joong, what's wrong with you?" I asked confused.

"heii...Fourth we finally back!!!"

Fourth?

Back?

"Y-you......"

"Gemini"

he said with an enthusiastic face

"N'Gemini?"

"umm"

"I-I'm not Fourth," I said.

He froze

"phi Dunk?"

"Yes."

He looked disappointed and so did I.

.

.

"So you were just planning on confessing your feelings to Fourth but you suddenly came back?", I asked.

"khrub"

"It's a pity.... .... By the way, what exactly happened to you guys back then?"

"That day Fourth confess his feelings, I also liked him but I really didn't know what to say.......he ended up thinking I rejected him, who would have thought it would end like this"

"By the way....do you know the name of the person you swapped with?", I asked.

"ooh...his name is ...... wait, phi don't know his name yet?, but don't you know him?", he asked.

"If I had known I wouldn't have asked, he just said his name was Joong, but he didn't want to tell me his real name at all"

"Then he asked phi to find out everything by yourself"

"Isn't that too cruel?"

"I don't think ......."

"You and him are the same"

"By the way, did you guys sleep together earlier?"

"umm"

"Don't tell me..."

"I'm sorry I'm going to trouble you... We agreed to pretend to go on a date, so that we can quickly return to our world, and of course our date uses your name and Fourth's name"

"..."

"Sorry."

"No problem"

"heh?"

"I'm just happy, although I don't know how Fourth will react when he returns."

Gemini told me how Fourth was during the time he was me, how Gemini recognized Fourth from his vegetable-eating habits, and how Fourth stayed away from Gemini after Gemini told him his identity.

After talking for a while, Gemini decided to go home

"I'll go first phi"

"umm"

"see you next time"

"umm...don't worry, I'll bring Fourth back to you...."

"khrub"

"phi"

"hmm?"

"Can I hug Fourth, I mean...."

I spread both my hands

"come here"

he came over to me and hugged Fourth's body.

"Why did phi let me hug you?"

"because me myself have no idea....., when we will meet again, whether you will see me as Fourth or as Dunk when we meet again...and I'm also not sure if you will have the chance to hug Fourth when he returns...."

"I got it. ......Thank you phi"

"umm"

I let go of Gemini

He waved his hand and left..... while I realized...... me and Joong parted without saying goodbye to each other..

.

A few days later.......

I said goodbye to Fourth mom, saying that I was going to go do some work with my friends, and that I might stay overnight at my friend's house.

I didn't mention his name

And I hugged Fourth's mom very tightly

I'm very grateful to have met her and I'm very thankful that she taken care of me.....

"You hugged me as if you were leaving and not coming back"

She probably thought she was just joking, but for me who realized this was probably our last meeting, I could only smile while hiding my sadness.

.

.

Lost

Loss of direction

I really don't know what to do anymore

"I'm sick of it!!!!!"

I shouted in frustration before realizing my footsteps had brought me to the place where I first met Joong.

Swimming pool

Very sad

"Why do I have to go through all this? It's true that I really want this perfect life but I also really miss my real life, I miss Arm my only best friend who is very loyal to me."

"I miss my work that sometimes gets praised, and sometimes gets scorned, I haven't even taken revenge on the two people who have made me suffer, I haven't bragged to my mother that I won't give her money only for her to spend it on my brother who never appreciates me and keeps thinking of me as a money machine"

"I want to see Joong, and.......oh.... I haven't gotten revenge on that arrogant CEO who mocked my work and got me kicked out!"

I let out all my feelings, all my desires....

My body staggered

"I really want to go back..... I want....aaaaaaaaa"

My foot slipped....I fell and splashed into the pool.... .....

I tried my best to swim but the more I tried the harder it was for me to survive..... and finally I could only let myself drown.......at the last moment I remembered the first time I entered this world......

Am I going back now?

Or will I just die like this?

To be continued