#08

Dunk Pov

"Fourth!!!"

Damn...damn.....damn...

I have to find a way to get out of this situation...wait Yim said Fourth has liked Gemini for years, they see me like this...hufftt

I'll find a way fast!!

"Here...you dropped this," I said nervously while handing over a paper that seemed to be trash, I didn't know I got it in my pocket.

"Ohh..."

I avoided Joong and went to my two friends.

"What happened?", asked Yim suspiciously.

"Shhtt...I'm just helping him", I replied.

"Really?"

"Of course, let's go to class before the teacher scolds us", I said then put my arm around Save's shoulder and Yim walked to class.

.

.

"I saw the paper fall out of his pocket, so I picked it up"

"Then how.... how do you feel?", asked Save excitedly.

"Ord...."

I almost said ordinary, I forgot that Fourth likes Gemini....

Hmmm.....

"My heart is pounding," I said.

"Really???", Save looked even more excited while Yim looked at me innocently.

What a Teenage

"he's so good-looking.... His face, his voice, his eyes, his lips, and his perfume.... I think my heart is going to explode," I said exaggeratingly.

"His perfume, you freak," said Save.

"But by the way....you guys smell the same."

"Huh?"

...

Flashback

"What are you thinking?", I asked as I saw Joong standing still.

"I didn't bring Gemini perfume," he said.

"oooh...here you can just use my parfume first", I said.

"Your perfume?", Joong asked.

"Umm....at first I thought Fourth and I were two very different people, but it turned out that  he uses the same type of perfume as me," I explained.

"Baby perfume?"

"It's not just that..... shampoo, soap"

"very childish"

"Just shut up and use it, we'll be late"

FLASHBACK END

...

AKHHHHHHH

WHY SHOULD I FORGET

"Fourth?"

"heh?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"N-nothing"

"But you seem to be thinking about something, are you stressed?"

"N-no."

...

During recess, me and  Fourth friends and I studied together in the park. ....

"Fourth", the call from behind made me freeze.

"Gemini, do you need anything?", asked Save.

"I need your friend", he said

"Yim?", asked Save

"Stand up Fourth, I want to talk"

Aiii Joong!!!!

"I'll be back," I said, standing up and dragging the troublemaker away.

....

"Didn't I tell you, at school you are Gemini and I am Fourth, we don't know each other!!!", I said as soon as we arrived at a quiet place.

I actually saw my friends and two people who seemed to be Gemini's friends secretly eavesdropping, but I was sure there was no way they would listen to us since they were quite far away.

"I just want..."

"What do you want? Do you want them to know about yesterday's problem?"

"Yesterday's problem?"

"My drowning problem"

"That's your problem, not mine"

"evil"

"You wicked one, you know that if you drowned that day...you would not only make Fourth stay forever in your world but you would also die with Fourth's body"

"That..."

"Have you figured out your problem yet?"

"I...."

"What, quiet?"

"You're nagging 🥺"

"if you don't want to be nagged, then shut up and listen to me"

"...", grumpy

"I'm here to tell you... it turns out Gemini also have crush on Fourth"

"HAH????"

"Shhhtt"

Gemini's palm pressed against my mouth

"Shiaaa!!!!"

Bruuukkkkk

The simultaneous exclamation of four people falling on top of each other made me and Gemini turn to look at them...

To Be Continued