#20 (END)

Dunk Pov

Dunk....Ai Dunk!!!”

Arm’s voice woke me up from my daydreaming

“Sorry Arm”

“Are you okay? I called you earlier but you didn’t seem to listen to me.”

“So....what happened during these past few months?”

I was really curious about Fourth when he was in my body

“You’re so weird, but also so great, you kicked your ex-girlfriend out of your apartment so cool, you also sued her and that traitorous bastard to pay for the harm they caused”, Arm explained.

“Damages?”

“You forgot or something, that time they apparently broke some furniture in your house, damaged your car, and ohh...your mom, at first you seemed nice to her but then you suddenly said something that made her leave you, hooiii what’s wrong with you, you make me feel like I’m in a series.”

“eee.... I just..... wanted to make sure”

“Oh! The last thing, you became so close to khun Archen, but then you avoided him as if he was a germ,” added Arm.

Why is Fourth like that?

“khun Archen?”

“umm... he always looking for you too”

“Did he looking for me and then insult me again?”

“khun...that was before, but by the way he chased away some more stylish the other day during a magazine interview... ehhh..when a few months ago he was a little gentle, why did he suddenly become a rock again”

“Enough babbling already, I want to take a walk”

“Are you sure?, the wound on your head is....”

“It’s okay, after all I’ve faced death before”

“What did you say?”

“No.”

.

.

New Year Eve

I walked in the crowd with Arm

“Khun, you got an offer from Khun Archen again,” Arm said as he showed me the email with the offer.

“Just reject it”

I’ve tried many ways to find Joong but none of them worked.

“hey khun, you know this invitation has been rejected 4 times, at least accept it even once”

“He’s the one who said I’m unprofessional”

“Then what do you think is professional? How long are you going to run away from him?”

“I’m not running away!”

“Then what?”

“Just a little bit..... arrogant”

“khun, he already sent invitations many times, is it necessary for him to put up a request to you on the billboard as well?”

“ahh......fine whatever, but just for this one time only”

Yay! I’ll tell khun Archen now!”

he idolized that guy so much....

XJD CORP has just announced about their new company branch located in Aydin City Turkey...

“khun.....see.....XJD will again open a new branch”, Arm said while showing his  phone screen

I caught a glimpse of the news before turning my gaze away

“Not interesting”, I muttered

“Aydin city....Turkey”, Arm said.

“Hmm, why?”

“It’s both unique and weird, they set up a new branch in the city of Aydin, and the CEO’s full name is Archen Aydin,” Arm said.

Archen Aydin

Aydin

Joong.....can’t you give a hint about your name?’

My name?'

umm...don’t you feel sorry for me, we’ve been dating but I don’t even know your real name, if you don’t want to tell me your full name at least give me a clue’

alright...you shouldn’t put on such a sad face......hmmm.......A City in Turkey

'Huh?'

my name has one word that comes from one of the cities in Turkey’

Aydin

Aydin City

Archen Aydin

That's Means....his full name is....JOONG ARCHEN AYDIN!!!!

“Arm...give me Joong’s number”

“Huh?”

“Hurry up.”

“I don’t want to slow down, but who is Joong?”

“Argghh, Khun Archen’s number”

“ohh...here”

“I’ll go first”, I said after typing Joong’s number.

I ran while trying to call Joong

//hello khrub....//

“....”

My steps are stuck

//hello//

Before i realizing it, my tears flowed... down my cheeks....

//if you don’t speak I will....//

“J-Joong....hikss 🥺

//Dunk!!!//

“Joong.....I Miss You....”

//Dunk!!!, where are you?? //

“I’m at .....”

I don’t know where I am right now, my mind is so messed up

I couldn’t speak anymore, I cried so hard without hearing what Joong said or asked me.

Just hearing his voice makes my heart feel like it’s going to stop.....

DUNK!!!!”

Someone called my name....I immediately looked back....

Don’t move if you can’t....this time....let me come to you!”

He ran towards me, caught my body, prevented me from falling by hugging me so tightly, I hugged him back...

“Sorry....sorry I’m late”

The more he calms me down, the more I want to cry out loud....

“Don’t hold back your tears Dunk”

And finally I cried and somehow I fainted in his arms....

.

.

“Joong”

“Are you awake? The doctor said you were exhausted.”

“umm.......I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you, sorry I kicked you out.”

“Dunk don’t blame yourself naa, I’m also guilty, I should have told you my name when we were there, instead of continuing to tease you by making you confused”

“That’s right....it’s your fault”

“But you can’t blame me naa, I saved you before”

“That’s right.”

“Are you hungry, want to eat something?”

I shook my head lightly before pulling Joong into my arms.

“You miss me a lot?”, he asked.

“umm”

“So cute....Then hug me and don’t let me go.”

I nodded

Kiss!!!

He looked down and kissed my cheek

“You’re so cute Dunk....”

“I know.”

“By the way, how did you know that I was Joong?”

“I don’t know who gave me a hint of a city in Turkey, then posted an announcement on the Internet about Aydin City.”

“oh...hehe”

“Then you, since when did you know it was me?”

“Ever since you were disciplined without my permission that day, I kept remembering you...to be honest when you fell on my lap....I was so nervous that I was speechless”

“Wait....So you kicked me out that time just because....”

Nervous

“Damn you Joong”

“sorry hehe”

“Then how did you know Fourth was me?”

“From your silly behavior, and also the way you say your name which I think is unique.”

“...”

he linked his hand with mine before slowly lifting my hand and kissing it

“Don’t worry.......from now on I won’t let you go and leave you again”

“Promise?”

“umm....”

He gave me a peck on my forehead before slowly moving to my lips.....he gave me a warm kiss........

Which then ........ slowly became a passionate kiss.....

No need to guess what happened next....he made me his very sincerely, and I also sincerely let myself become his...

"That time.....i can't do anything, because Gemini and Fourth still minors....but now.... there's no reason for not doing it...."

.

.

.

.

“ah...Joong...hurt”

“hold on a little longer naa khrub”

“umm....Joong....by the way why do I feel yours is getting....”

“Because I’ve been WANTING you for a long time”

“You pervert!, uhh...ahhh hurry...Joong I said hurry!!”

“Wait a minute naa.... patient...ahh you’re so tight Dunk”

.

.

....

ARM: Where the hell did that fucking kid go? He didn’t pick up my calls, and he’s not at his apartment, did he die after finding his man? You disloyal fella!

THE END

Start: August 14, 2023

End: August 28, 2023