NONSENSE PART

JJ/N : You can read this part or skip it it's not important either 🤭😅

...

In one of the chapters in another  fanfiction, there was a Q&A with  my fanfiction character, where me  was the interviewer.

Now it's my turn to be interviewed (I got a lot of these questions from my DMs, because I couldn't answer them one by one so I made it like this)

...

Dunk: "Hello everyone  MC Dunk Natachai here, I'm currently with....."

Joong: "sawadee khrub  Joong Archen...Dunk Natachai Boyfriend khrub"

Dunk: "Alright...today we will be interviewing our mae, Mae JJ (author), but before that please introduce yourself first."

JJ: "Self-introduction?"

J&D nodded

JJ: "hello everyone my name is JJ (not real name), I am often called Mae JJ or just call me Joy or Jub or whatever just don't call me mine"

JoongDunk: 😶😴

Dunk: "Is JJ an abbreviation?"

JJ: "kha, JJ comes from the word JubJub (kiss), and also Joy Joy (a word that i often says to readers), which means Enjoy"

Joong: "well let's start the first question"

JJ: "That wasn't the first question?"

Dunk: "No...it was a personal question from us."

Joong: "What was the first BL series that you watched?"

JJ: "Oxygen The Series, I still love that series...my 1st bias was  P'Petch, after that BrightWin and then i continue till i got lost 🤭"

Dunk: "aoo...so we weren't the first???"

JJ: "e...yes"

Joong: "How old are you this year?"

JJ: "20 years old"

Dunk: "How long have you been a BL novelist?"

JJ: "I joined Wattpad in April 2021, but started writing around August of the same year and uploaded it in September 2021 too, so it's been almost two years now."

Joong: "First Fanfiction that Author wrote"

JJ: "Love After Pain cp BrightWin"

Joong: "Among the couples that the author wrote, which one do you like the most?"

JJ: "e...basically I like all of them, I never differentiate between them"

Dunk: "What would be your reaction if one of the couples in your fanfiction turns out to be in a relationship?"

JJ: "hmm.... I'd be lying if I said I'm NOT DISAPPOINTED, I'm definitely DISAPPOINTED... but after all they're human and they have the right to like or love whoever they love, we can't force our will on others, and even if they have lovers it doesn't mean they're going to split up does it, they're still good friends with each other."

Dunk: "Here's a sensitive question, if someone is dating or have scandals, will the author remove their name from  your fanfiction?"

JJ: "What for, why should I remove it, like I said before it's none of my business, all I do is support them, keep supporting them."

Joong: "How long has the author been single?"

JJ: "5 years maybe"

Dunk: "Has you liked anyone lately?"

JJ: "hmm...I can't call it lately because I met that person in May, at the regional snack bazaar, he's quite tall, his face is cute especially when he smiles. when feeding stray cats, I still remember him wearing a blue t-shirt with long black pants."

Dunk: "Then did the author continue to like him?"

JJ: "No... after that... I never saw him again, I think it was just a coincidence."

Dunk: "Sorry to hear that"

JJ: "But recently... around June I liked someone I saw on Instagram, I drew a picture of him (because I like drawing) and unexpectedly I got a good response..., After that we chatted a bit and then I decided to express my feelings, I know it's crazy but I really wanted to try it, and the result... I got rejected.

Joong: yawn 🥱

Dunk: "Khun Archen"

Joong: "khrub...sorry...."

Dunk: "Okay...so is the author interested in someone now?"

JJ: "no....I think that's enough..., I think I'm more interested in my dear ships relationship 🤭"

Dunk: "erm... well now the last question... what would the author like to say to the readers?"

JJ: "You came dragging me to sit down, I thought you were going to ask me about the fanfiction I wrote, it turns out you wanted to ask me about my relationship."

Dunk: "Is that what you wanted to say?"

JJ: "Of course not, erm...dear, beloved readers, i really thanks  you for reading not only this fanfiction but also the my another fanfictions...to the readers, both those who just want to be readers, those who are just about to start writing, and also those who already have a lot of works, keep up the good work. I know I'm not that popular or that great to tell you that. But I hope you will never give up"

Joong: "Does the author have a secret project?"

Dunk: "aii Joong!!!"

Joong: "Someone has been looking at the your Instagram Story and found some chapter pieces."

JJ: "ugh....well yes i have a secret project, but it's not Thai BL Fanfiction...it's my first non-Thai Fanfiction"

Joong: "Then what about me and Dunk? The author said that he will continue the N'Gemini project with N'Fourth, right? Will Joong and I still be in that story?"

JJ: "shhhhh 🤫"

Dunk: "well it looks like N'Joy wants us to be patienttttt"

JJ: "aoo now you even call me Joy"

Dunk: "joy joy naa jaa"

JJ: "hufttt....well I should have thought before using the slogan."

Dunk: "alright everyone, thanks for reading a part that has absolutely nothing to do with this fanfiction, Dunk hopes that this lazy N'Joy will bring us together again 🥺, I hope you guys take care of yourselves"

Joong: "Be More Patient, remember in the Author Bio there is that sentence, happy waiting, ohh author...I want to try the action genre, the title might be Mafia with his Wife (kissing Dunk)"

JJ: "Huh?"

Dunk: "JOONG ARCHEN AYDIN!!!"

JJ: "well before something that the readers EXPECT happen, me as the author say goodbye, see you next time."

Dunk: "N'Joyyyy!!!, WAIT FOR ME TO MC HERE!!!, WHY ARE YOU CLOSING THE EVENT???, N'JOOOYYY I DON'T WANNA SHARE MY SALARY  WITH YOU...."

Joong: "Dunk don't yell (jumps and catches Dunk)"