Continuance

As I walked closer I took my headphones out and tossed them in my bag. "HEY!" I shouted as I got close enough to throw my arm around Ricky's neck and kissed his cheek. "Y'all waiting on me?" I questioned as I got all their attention now. Chris smiled as he saw me and I swear I think I blushed a little. Thank god that I already have face makeup on so you couldn't exactly tell. I know if they could see that I did I wouldn't hear the end of it. Ricky cleared his throat "actually yeah we didn't want to get into music appreciation without you. I heard somebody say the other day that professor William was going to group us."

At that point I think we all audibly groaned. College classes are always so stupid. I mean the boys do enjoy this class, just because they're in their own band. "Come on you guys! Time to be studious!!!" Chris cheered as he shook his shoulders and raised his thumbs up at us. We slowly filed into the auditorium and found our sheets in the tippy top of the back. We set all our bags down and I grabbed my journal and opened it to a blank page and took my charcoal pencil out and began to doodle.

A few moments passed and I could feel a knee cap against my thigh I looked up slightly to see Chris was the one sitting closest to me to where his legs could touch mine. I thought it was a signal to pay attention so I closed my journal and placed my pencil down and placed my hands in my lap. I looked down towards the podium and began to zone back into the lesson. Surprisingly it was a good lesson. It was on the correlation of instruments and lyrics emphasize the listeners emotions. I scooted slightly in my seat and leaned my head over near Ryan nipping his neck right before I placed my head to rest on his shoulder. He made a little moan sound as I did so. It definitely made me smile.

After the class finished we waited back for the auditorium to be empty since we didn't want to be bombarded trying to leave. "Hey Mo.. I know the guys gotta get to physics and I have free period do you want to hang out?" Chris honestly looked a little nervous asking me and I smiled so big before words could even come out my mouth. "I thought you'd never ask, I would love that a lot!" We all grabbed our stuff and headed tot he door we waved by to Ricky and Ryan while we made our way to the exit.

Once Chris and I made it outside we headed down the hill towards the creek. It was always breathtaking. You had your streak with different rocks perched on the side with weeping willows surrounding the creek with a bunch of wildflowers growing. All the birds chirping and frogs little caterpillars and butterflies. I took a seat in the small patch of grass near the creek with Chris sitting next to me. I crossed my legs and reached inside my bag for drug bag. I paused for a second. "You don't mind do you? I-I'm not like offering or anything I just want to make sure I can smoke this in front of you..." my voice slowly got quite as I tried to finish my sentence. He chuckled and said to me "Mo I've never minded anything you do. I know you have your reasoning" I smiled at him and began to roll my joint on-top of my journal. "Sooo.. Mo what happened last night if you don't mind me asking?"

I started to couch a little bit as I nearly chocked. I really didn't think this would come into question so soon really. I looked over to him and took a deep breath "Ru-my uhm father he noticed the time and flipped out because I wasn't home yet?" I hope he doesn't catch that I practically explained it as a question. And Jesus Christ not me almost saying Russ. Which I mean that's common I don't call my dad father or anything like that. He's lost those privileges completely. He's just Russ.

Chris looked at me so deeply like he was searching my eyes for something true. While I stared back at him I placed the joint down and began to lean towards him. I hovered near his lips for a minute before planting a firm kiss. The guys know I kissed them a lot and it never really meant anything but you could feel the emotion in this. He slowly reached his had and cupped my face all while deepening the kiss. As the kiss finished and pulled away my eyes fluttered open with my mouth gaped slightly. "You don't have to say anything Mo."