Author's Note

Hello my beautiful readers!

Unfortunately, I am updating with some unfortunate news for anyone who is still reading this story. I have decided that I want to unpublish this story and restart from the beginning, and I will explain why.

When I started this story, I really wanted to give Zayn's perspective as someone who is tormented by what happened to him in his past because is it such an important conversation and topic, in my opinion. With that in mind, I wanted to make it raw and real. I wanted the pain to be evident and those hard topics to be addressed, however, I think I may have taken it a bit too far.

Maybe this is just me being sensitive, but I feel like there are some scenes, mainly flashback scenes, that are a little too detailed for what I want from this story. I think that scenes like those could be very triggering for people who lived through something similar, and maybe even those who have never experienced it.

It is a very difficult topic to talk about, so I want to take a chance to unpublish for a while and edit those scenes to handle it in a more delicate manner. It is never my intention to trigger anyone or to scar people.

I apologize for those heavier scenes, and while the story may still deal with the same heavy topic, I want to handle it in a better manner.

I hope you can all understand! I don't have a set timeline right now for when I will be republishing this work, but it will probably be done chapter by chapter as I get them done.

I will unpublish this story by the end of the week, but it WILL be back! In the meantime, Princess will still be up.

Thank you all, and giving so much love! xx