the unknown

Hey guys, I hope you like this 💗

Warning ⚠️ missed spelled words wrong. grammar pictures are not mine

Naru pov:  It was a winter night snow on the grass families playing in the snow houses with bright, beautiful lights that light up the streets  people  laughing. ''Naruto!" I turned around, and there he was, standing there  with his warm  coat and baggie pants waving at me with his Oxen eyes that you can look at forever in the light, dark, reaven duck but hair and a wram smile that anyone can die for but one thing for sure he was taken by a gril with long  pink Bubble hair with green eyes that any girl  can ask for the name was saskura we was best friends but then she changed  ever since her and Sasuke started dating. With a small smile on my face ,''Hey Sasuke,''' I was wondering if you wanted to come  over to my family dinner, my mom miss you." I wish he said (I love you), but I will never hear him say that to me in a million years.'' Yea sure''great see you there then'''yea  bye." With a wave goodbye goes to his girlfriend. But sometimes I wish I was her. As I go back to the people  on the streets that are playing with the snow, I think ( I wish Sasuke could feel this unknown love I have for him). I started walking back home before  my mom became a worried mama bear.

Hope you like it. See you next  chapter, byeeee🫡😘