unexpected arrival!!!!

Hey guys it's here!!!!!!!!

*Warrring photos are not mine wrong grammar and spelling *

Sasuke pov: I pick up my phone and see it's my 'girlfriend' "Hello" " hey Sasuke I want to talk some where" "yeah pick a place I will be there" "o-ok there will be someone with us if that's ok' " uhhhhh that's fine" will see you soon" " bye" I hang up the phone and see that my bother hared the conversation I had."Sasuke you need to break up with that girl before it's to late someone might take your place and get Naruto if you not quick about it." " You think I don't know that,I'm trying my best so don't tell me what to do ok it not your place to tell me what I can't or should do." I say with a rude like tone, guess he didn't like the way I was talking so he back up a little." Sasuke I'm your bother and if you get hurt in the  process I can't help you,.. anyway come on mom want you in the house she thinks you are doing something you aren't supposed to be doing. "K"

Naruto pov: "Mom dad I'm home" I say as I walk in the house."oh hey honey how was the dinner with Sasuke's family." "It was great" " we'll go to bed ik you are tried from all that talking you must been doing." " okay bye goodnight." I walk up the stairs and open the door to my room and when I close the door I ran to my bed and thought about the almost kiss me and Sasuke had I feel sad cause he have a girlfriend already and I don't want to be involved with her,but I'm happy that kiss almost happen it was like light shine before my eyes, his eyes was just shining though the moon light the way he chought me before I fell was just like the ice that you slipped on. I never thought this will ever happen I got to tell ,my friends when I see them.

Hi guys ik it's short but im trying to get myself to write more anyway hope you like it see you next time and thank you guys for waiting on me to upload this chapter I have been busy also thank you for the love and support on my other storey that bing a smile on my face when I know you guys really are reading my stories even though it sucks. Love you byeee.