The dinner

Hey guys, sorry if  it takes me so long to come on here and start the new chapter, but here you go love you and hope you like it.

Warning ⚠️ the  pictures are not mine Warning grammar bad spelling ⚠️

Sasuke pov: " Hey mom naruto is coming to dinner like you ask." Sasuke says as he walks  into the house." Okay,  great, I have not seen him in a long time." As she comes and gives Sasuke a hug." Your bother and father is in the waiting room.im going to go make dinner before he gets her." As she walks off in a happy mood. Sasuke walks over to the waiting room. "Hey, dad and Itachi." 'Hey, bother, any interesting news today." Itachi says with a smile on his faces. "Well, sense you ask Naruto is coming  over for  dinner." 'Great, see you ask him instead of chicken out how's your little plan going you know if you keep this up your gonna lose him in a heart beat."Ik, it's just..."" just what Sasuke you like it naruto sense you where kids why fake dating  that girl your with when you can just ask him out I did the same thing with your mother why you think you are here cause without your mother you and your bother won't  be here."Oh, honey, leave  him alone,and everyone, go put something nice on Naruto should be here in a little bit." As Mikoto comes out of the kitchen." Yes, mom."  Both Itachi and Sasuke say.

TIME SKIP

"Oh hey honey, come inside, it must be cold." Mikoto says to Naruto. " Thank you, Auntie." As nauto comes to the table." Hello everyone,it's been a. Long time senes I have been here." ' Hi nauto, how's it been still in that work shop ya?"Itachi says with a light smile on his face." 'Uh yes, it's been pretty busy, but I can handle it just fine." ' That's great to hear nauto I see you will make  a fine son in law I do say myself right Sasuke." Fugaku says with a hint of laughter towards Sasuke." Sasuke had spit out his water, and Naruto had a hint of blush in his face.' Haha, no, not like that you see Sasuke as a girlfriend you see, and if we were together, I don't  think we are met for each other."  Naruto says, but what he didn't know is that Sasuke got a little sad when he said that Sasuke really wished that they were together. The whole table had  filled silent. " Well, how about we eat this delicious food mom cook for us, mmmmmm." Itachi says, trying to light up the mood. " Yes, ltachis right." And by that, the dinner had filled with laughter  and stories that filled up the nice dinner.

What well happened next? Just wait and see. See you in the next chapter. Love you  bye pictures  of. What Sasuke  and Itachi ,Fugaku,Mikoto had wear at dinner will be  in the next chapter. Love you byeee