Uchihas house

Hi guys, sorry if you had to wait, but here you go 🚶‍♀️ 💓

Warning ⚠️ pictures photos are not mine  wrong grammar and miss spelled words ⚠️

Naru pov:As I get to my house, I open my door and see my parents in the living room watching tv.'' Hey mom,dad." They both turned  around."Hey, naru." My mom gets up from the couch and comes and gives me a hug."Hi honey, how was your day? Anything interesting happened."Not really, but Sasuke as me to come to his family dinner later." I say to her.'' Mmmmm, nothing else  happen with ~♡Sasuke ~ ." She legit with  little giggles.''MOM!'''What you guys are so cute together and if I remember you still have thaat lil crush on him." ''Mom, we went through  this he has a girlfriend." ''Fine."  She says with a pout.''we'll im going to my room bye love you." ''K,but plz tell Sasuke's mom I say hi ." 'K ,bye."
Naruto's mom pov:' Why can't he accept the fact that they are meant for each other?'' ' Honey, not everyone can tell how they feel like how we were in high school." 'Mhm, but I bet they will get together."

Naruto pov: it's almost time for Sasuke family dinner. I get ready. And wait until  it's  time to go. I hope I don't  embarrass myself. I really  like him any it's  time to go. I get my car keys and look in the mirror, and I make it to Sasuke house.

What went down at the Uchihas  house ?

Srry, I had a long story  I wrote, and I messed it up, and when I put the paper in a safe spot  I guess my dog got to it and ate so I had to start over and I don't remember  the Original copy so I had to come up with something 😅 . So hope you like it and byee