the almost kiss

Warrring photos are not !in bad spelling grammar.!!!!!!

Naruto pov: "it's been a nice dinner that's auntie,but I have to go my mom's probably worried." Naruto says as he gets up from the table." Oh-ok well have a nice night Naruto it was nice having you we should have another dinner with your family." Sasuke mom says in a sweet voice."I will walk you out." Sasuke says as he also gets up from the table." O-ok well bye everyone."

Time Skip when they're outside: "uhh thanks for walking me out you didn't need to do that." Naruto says with a shy voice."No it's ok,was going to walk you out anyway." "Oh so how is your relationship with Sakura?" " it's going ok it's a lil bit of fights but good.How about you got anyone." "Not really but I do have someone in mind." 'he already got someone in mind I need to find out who he is'' Sasuke thought with a lil sadness in his heart. "Well I got to go,bye." "oh bye." But before Naruto Walk he slipped he was about to fall when Sasuke cought him before he fell."are you ok!!!!""y-ou umm yeah I'm ok." Naruto says as he looks into Sasuke dark bright eyes.they was looking into each other eyes as they slowly started getting close they was about to kiss when Sasuke's phone started to ring . They broke apart."umm thanks for um walking to my car I go to go."Naruto says he runs off leaving Sasuke in his thoughts.

Sasuke pov:'his eyes are butifully like always omg we was about to kiss dang I should had ask if he wanted to hangout. Anyway what does she wants?''

What will happen with Naruto? Will happen on the phone call?? What will Sasuke say?? Find out next chapter.thank you for the love and support you guys and thank you for waiting for me to upload a new chapter see you next time.