Hogsmeade

Hermione put the finishing touches on her face. Turning away from the mirror, she made her way over to bed to view the outfit she had chosen. A simple white blouse, a black pleated skirt, a pair of black nylons, and black flats.

The outfit was simple, but flirty, according to Ginny anyway.

Hermione chucked the outfit on, making sure to tuck in the shirt. She gave herself a once over in the mirror. Her hair was left in it's natural bushy curls, and on her face was a teeny tiny bit of mascara with some blush, with a large amount of Hermione's favorite fruit punch chapstick.

Grabbing her bag, which included: her wand, another tube of chapstick, a pack of muggle gum, and a sweater; Hermione left the dormitory and began weaving her way down the stairs to the Great Hall.

When she reached the doors Ron was already waiting for her. He was dressed in a nice blue shirt, that set off his red hair, and a pair of dark jeans. His ears turned a bright shade of red when he spotted her.

"You look beautiful, Hermione," Ron murmured.

"Thank you, Ronald," Hermione blushed.

"Shall we," he asked holding out his arm.

Hermione took his arm and smiled.

They walked out of Hogwarts arm in arm. During the walk, they chatted, constantly having to stop do to ridiculous amounts of laughter. When they approached the Three Broomsticks, Ron unhooked his arm from Hermione's to open the door for her. The warm air rushed quickly to Hermione's cheeks.

The couple sat down across from each other at a table. A waiter came over asking what they would like.

"Two butterbeers, and a bit of ginger in one, please," Hermione asked politely.

"Coming right up," the waiter replied, winking at her.

As soon as the waiter was out of sight Ron scowled.

"Who the hell does he think he is? Flirting with my girlfriend? Down right bloody git if you ask me," he huffed.

"Ron, don't get worked up. Remember who I'm here with," she reached across the table to grab his hand; rubbing small circle into it with her thumb.

Ron's lips quirked up into a smile.

"You are here with me, aren't you," he chuckled.

Hermione giggled.

"You think I'm here with you? Why that's preposterous, I just sat at the wrong table is all," Hermione replied with a smirk on her face.

"Oh really now?"

"Yes of course, plus a free drink doesn't hurt either."

"Hmmm," Ron murmured.

"It's true," Hermione spoke, her voice rising an octave higher.

"I don't think it is, little miss."

"And what makes you think that?"

"Well, let me think..."

Hermione crossed her arms, playing along.

"You are dressed up, as if on a date-"

"- What makes you think I'm on a date with you?"

"I was getting to that, anyways, ah blimey! I don't know. I invited you here and you came," came his exasperated response.

"Is that all you can think of," Hermione questioned.

"Well, I guess I've got something else."

"And that is?"

"How you react to this."

"React to wha-"

Ron smashed his lips into hers, Hermione gasped, shocked. She melted into the kiss, moving her lips with his. Ron pulled back smirking.

Horrified, Hermione looked up to see the waiter holding their butterbeers.

"Well, uh, here you are," he set the glasses down and quickly walked away.

Ron's glare followed him all the way to the bar. His gaze set back on her, softening.

"Ron," she whispered harshly, " you know how I feel about public affection."

"I do," he replied with a playful tone.

"Why'd you do that, then?"

"To prove you were on a date with me, of course."

"And how exactly did that prove that," she huffed.

"You wouldn't just kiss some random person, would you?"

"No, I guess not," Hermione answered feebly.

"Exactly," Ron grinned.

He picked up his butterbeer and took a long drink. Hermione did the same with hers. As Ron lifted up his glass once more, Hermione tipped it back, making the drink spill down his face. He sputtered and slammed his glass down on the table.

"Really," he asked, annoyance laced in his voice.

"Mmmhmm," Hermione grinned.

He did a quick drying spell, glaring at Hermione the whole time, who kept giggling.

"Alright, let's go," he stood up, placing money on the table.

Hermione stood and followed him out the door into the chilly afternoon.

"Where are we going now," Hermione asked.

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise," he grumbled.

Hermione sighed, he was upset with her.

"Are you angry with me," her voice came out small and timid.

"of course not."

He glanced down at her and stopped. He quickly scooped her up into a tight hug, lifting her feet off the ground.

"Sorry," Ron murmured.

Hermione lifted her face from his shoulder and kissed him on the lips.

"It's okay," she giggled. "So really, where are we going?"

"I wasn't lying, that really is a surprise."

She groaned.

"By the way, your lips taste like fruit punch."

Hello, my lovely readers. Part 1 of Hogsmeade, done. I know it seems silly for Ron to get upset about that, but I wanted another cute little kiss scene. So, please forgive me. Thank you, for all the comments and votes! I will try to update soon!