The Day After

Hermione rolled around in her bed, not wanting to wake up. She sat up and stretched. A smile stretched across her face as she looked at a snoring Ron beside her. As she began to make her way off the bed Ron's arm shot out and wrapped around her waist, pulling her back into him.

Hermione giggled and tried to pull away, which resulted in his arm tightening around her. Sighing, she turned around to face him. His eyes were closed and his ginger hair was scattered across his freckled face.

"Ron," she whispered, nudging him slightly.

He groaned and buried his head into the pillow.

"Oh Ron" she sang.

He muttered something in his sleep.

Hermione leaned down to his ear.

"Ronald, wake up," she spoke clearly.

Ron's head lifted up from the pillow and turned towards her. A goofy grin spread across his face when he saw her. He looked at his arm and chuckled, removing it from her waist.

"Sorry," he blushed.

"Don't worry, it's fine," Hermione laughed.

"Oh, um okay," Ron scratched his head.

Hermione made her way to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. When she came out of bathroom Ron was sitting on her bed only wearing pajama bottoms. Hermione's cheeks flamed red.

"What do you want to do today," Hermione stuttered.

"A trip to Hogsmeade," Ron inquired.

"Um, sure. That would be lovely."

"Great," Ron smiled.

"Well, I um-need to get ready."

"Of course, how does eleven sound? We can meet in the Great Hall," Ron asked nervously.

"Eleven it is," Hermione grinned.

"Okay, um bye."

Ron walked over and gave her a quick peck on the lips, before leaving the room.

Next chapter will be Ron and Hermione's day in Hogsmeade. And I know there is a charm that doesn't allow boys to be in the girl's dormitories, but that will be explained later. I want to thank all of you for reading my story and encouraging me to continue it. I had a very bad case of writer's block for this story and questioned continuing it, but I didn't want to dissapoint anyone. Again thank you for all the support and I will do my best to update tomorrow.