Merlin's Beard

Hermione sat in a secluded corner in the library. She was engrossed in a book about mermaids. She had read it many times before, but she still could not lose interest in it.

She flipped through the pages and settled on one about how they communicate. She moved her hair to one side, getting a better view at the book.

A noise sounded across the library. Hermione quickly drew her wand. Glancing around her surroundings, Hermione stood up and began to walk over to where she heard the noise.

She walked in out of bookshelves, trying to not stay in one spot. Stealing a glance around the corner she Madam Prince sitting at her desk, writing on a piece of parchment.

Shrugging, Hermione turned to go back to her book. She wove in between the bookshelves once more. Just as she was going to round the corner a pair of hands shot out and grabbed her. Her wand was knocked to the floor. One of the hands covered her mouth, making her unable to call out for help. She kicked and flailed around trying to get out the grip. Unfortanetely, the figure was very strong.

Hermione was pulled away by the figure. They stood in front of a window. One of the hands grasped hers. She felt the queasy feeling of diapparating. She felt tears build up. After surviving the wrath of Voldemort, this was how she would go?

With a pop they landed. They were in a grassy area, the surrounding area was covered in tall hedges. They were in a square blocking Hermione's view from anything else.

A hand brushed her hair to one side of her neck. A gentle kiss was laid on her neck. Hermione shivered.

"Your skin's even softer than I remember."

Hermione whirled around, before her stood Ronald Weasley. She gaped like a fish out of water. She slapped him across the face.

"What the bloody hell was that for?" Ronald yelped.

"For scaring the craikes out of me." Hermione's voice ran shrill.

Ron smirked.

"You think I'm scary?" He teased.

Hermione turned red. Her lips twisted into a scowl.

"No, of course not. You're about as scary Fang." She retorted.

"Merlin's beard, I love you."Ron grinned.

Hermione blushed and looked down. Ron tilted her chin up and kissed her full on the lips. Their lips moved in sync. The kiss was full of need and want.

When they pulled away, both were gasping for breath. Hermione fixed Ron's hair and jumper, seeing as they got rumpled in the kiss. She leaned into Ron, putting her head on his chest.

"I missed you, so much." Hermione whispered.

What did you guys think? I hope I'm getting better at updating. There is a funny picture above for Supernatural fans. Also I was thinking of publishing another story. Thoughts?