Goodbye???

Hermione packed her trunk. Soon she would be leaving for Hogwarts. She sighed. What is going to happen now she thought. Hermione plopped down on the bed and put her face in her hands.

What would it be like without Ron and Harry? When will she find her parents? What will the school look like? Will the kids be happy? All these questions rushed through her head. Would it ever be the same?

Ron sat downstairs on the couch. He was bubbling with anger, sadness, and confusion. Why was she leaving? Why couldn't she stay?

Of course they could write, but it wouldn't be the same. He didn't want her to go. Everything was going so well.

Ron stared into space until Harry sat beside him.

" It's a good thing... she will be great, but I will miss her." Ron mumbled.

" I know mate, I feel the same way with Ginny" Harry replied.

" I know."

" Talk to her, don't let her leave when you're angry."

Ron stood up and took the stairs two at a time. He walked into the room Hermione and Ginny shared. Hermione was laying on the bed reading Hogwarts: A History.

She looked up, giving a weak smile. Ron sat beside her. She also sat up.

" I'm sorry." He said.

Hermione didn't reply she just took his hand.

Ron put his hand on her knee. She kissed him softly on the lips. He cupped her face. She ran her fingers through his hair. The kiss became more demanding. Ron laid Hermione back down, an arm around her waist.

" Should we." Hermione asked breathless.

" Only if your ready." He breathed.

Hermione wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back down to her lips...

The whole Weasley family stood at Kings Cross Station. Hermione waved as she and Ron ran through the brick wall.

On the other side students were frantically moving to get on the train on time.

" I'll miss you." Hermione whispered.

" I'll miss you too" Ron replied.

" Don't worry it's not farewell, it's just goodbye...."

Sorry for taking so long to update. Thank you for the wonderful comments and votes.

~MER