The Burrow

Ron rolled over and groaned. He sat up groggily. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, he was in Ginny's room.

Ron looked to his left. Hermione was curled up sleeping. He sighed. She looked so peaceful. Might as well wake her up.

He began to shake her lightly. When she didn't stir he shook her a little harder. Hermione rolled over. Ron shook her again. She opened her eyes, squinting at the sudden change in light.

"Morning" Ron greeted her.

"Good morning, Ronald" she mumbled.

Hermione sat up and looked at Ron. His hair was messy and his clothes were rumpled. Probably just waking up like her.

Ron stood up, stretched his arms and yawned. He grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her out of bed. She scowled. She was tired.

Ron and Hermione shuffled down the stairs to the kitchen. Mrs. Weasley was cooking a large breakfast as usual. Harry and Ginny were sitting on the couch holding hands, whispering, and giggling. Ron's ears turned bright red.

Hermione sat down at the end of the table, Ron right beside her. Mrs. Weasley came into the dining room shouting that breakfast was ready.

Harry and Ginny came in and sat opposite of Ron and Hermione. George came in and plopped Dow where he and Fred would usually sit. He sat there practically dead to the world.

Plates of food started levitating onto the table. Ron immediately filled his plate with eggs and sausage. Hermione took a small scoop of eggs and pushed them around with her fork.

After sitting their for 20 minutes, she pushed her plate away claiming she wasn't hungry. Once out of sight she dashed up the stairs to hers and Ginny's room. She shut the door and slid down to sit.

Hermione put her hands on her face. How could this happen she thought. George was nothing without Fred. Even Mrs. Weasley couldn't hide her sadness.

Silent tears slid down Hermione's face, one by one. There was a small knock at the door. Hermione ignored it.

Ron stood outside the door. He knocked quitely. No answer. He knocked again, a little louder. Again, no answer 

He turned the doorknob and pushed on the door. Something slid with the door. When Ron looks Hermione sat against with her hands on her face.

Ron shut the door and stood over Hermione. He took her hand off her face revealing her tear stained face. He wiped her tears with his thumb. She looked up at him.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

Ron pushed a piece of hair out of her face. He cupped her face and kissed her softly. When Ron pulled away Hermione was smiling.

"What" he asked.

"You've got dirt on your nose just there, did you know" she replied giggling.

Okay, okay, I know, I know, could I get anymore cheesy. Please comment what you think. I'm open for any criticism.