Chapter 73: The Meeting(2) and Afterwards

Rozemyne POV:

Only after Elmesia's attendant left and the attention shifted away from me, did I check the contents of the pouch, rather the amount of money.

'Err .... There's so much shiny gold... Wait a minute ... Is there also a bit of silver, no, my [Magic Sense] sees a highly complicated magical formula in the coin, could it be a Platinum Coin? That's like ten thousands golden coins or were they only a thousand ... Anyway I'm rich now.'

Wow that was a huge shock and did she refer to it as a little pocket money??? Okay let's distract myself with something else, back to the meeting.

"... Eastern Empire."

'So the current topic is something along the lines withe the eastern Empire.'

"Merchants ..."

'No, Merchants from the Eastern Empire '
And now it is about Rimuru almost being killed. Yes I have no idea about that.

"Now that we have gathered enough reviews and discussed other important topics it is time to conclude this meeting."

After Rimuru left this statement most of the attendees bid their farewell and left the hall. After waiting for everyone  right from me to have left I also began to stand up and get out.

After leaving the hall and still being on the floorway I hear a masculine voice, it was Veldora's.

"Wait." Sensei stopped talking until I turned to him, then he continued. "Come to the Labyrinth again tomorrow, my disciple, I have enough time to train you while waiting for strong adventurers to reach my floor." Upon finishing his instructions, he abrubtly left with his teleport.

'Should I fly or walk back to my house ....'

****************************************

I'm currently on the stairs to Veldora's floor in the Labyrinth to attend his magic lesson. I'm very excited about it after all he's like ancient years old. 

The door to his closed so let'S open it. There it is the density of his floor is as dense as always. But he isn't in the cave part.

"Veldora-sensei, are you there?"

"Oh hello my little spirit-student, you're here already isn't it still like night?"

"No, it is 10 o'clock in the morning. Did you read manga all night?"

"Ke Ke Ke" Drops of sweat ran down his head while vehemently denying my accusation.

"If you mention this again, there'll be no reward dessert for you, for a week."

Now beads of sweat ran down my back.

"So back to the lecture." Veldora puts on a half serious attitude and signals me to sit down to listen to him, after he gives me a little sitting pillow. After all my [Pain Amplification] makes the numbness from the sitting hurt more than one would expect.

"Today's topic is the way to increase one's magical capacity." While saying this line he appeared to have gained square glasses and a long white beard. "But there naturally are limitations. haha ha." And the image is lost. 

'Isn't that a natural process? The longer one lives the higher is the magic count, the best example are ancient dragons' Was my thought process. 

"You might now think that it happens passively and that's true."(Sensei) 'So that means that I'm right and he's wrong but then why -' "But there's a way to actively speed it up" 'Oh so it means not how to do it but how to improve the speed.'

"Yes that's right this way increases the speed."

'Did he just read my mind?' I looked at him puzzled.