Chapter 74: The Punishment

Rozemyne POV:

Rimuru-san literally appeared before me and is now speaking about a punishment. "What did I even do?" Is what I murmured unintentionally. "Oh you want to know why you're being punished? Take a look at this!" I see my vision shift and destruction appear before me, along with two persons or rather one full and one half true dragon sitting in a corner eating a strawberry cake, I could smell the deliciousness from here. 'After thinking for a bit I found out why I was being punished, I was their sacrifice.'

"Your punishment is a ban of desserts for two weeks." I hear my heart shatter even though it doesn't matter because I don't need it anymore but it still hurts even if it's just illusionary. I plead with him "Please don't do this to me I'll do anything, please Rimuru-san."

I can see a evil smirk forming on his lips and an even darker feeling appearing inside me. "So you'll do anything, *he* *he*" I can see the inner demon lord in him. "Please have mercy" I plead again but in a different direction. "Oh, it's not so bad you just have to attend and host a few events for me as an alternative punishment." I can feel a rock falling from my heart, even though it was 'shattered', and was completely relieved. "Deal?" "Deal." I sealed the deal before he could change his mind.

Rimuru POV:

'I did it Yay, I don't have to host them anymore, Yay'

<*SIGH*>

'Eh?!'

Rozemyne POV:

'... Wait a minute what did I do wrong anyway? Did I just get punished for something Veldora-shishou² and Milim-san did?'

'I think yes, but I at least keep my deserts.'

"However for these events you need a new outfit, I'll tell Shuna to make one for you, so come to her tomorrow with your mother." explained Rimuru with a big smile on his face "I think I'll watch the show as well." The smile only grew larger. "And I'll add something special to your outfits, something personally made by me for you."

When he said that I only had one thought 'You mean Raphael made it for you.' As if she could hear me say that I got a notice from Raphael 

<Notice: You're correct but stop rolling your imaginary eyes.>

 I puffed my cheeks but only got a evil smirk from Rimuru-san as a reply.

"Anyway I'll go now bye." He teleported away and left me standing in the middle of the streets alone, well not completely the troublemakers were still near so I went over to them and demanded a cake. As a result they abruptly flew away I tried following them but they are just way to fast. Anyway I found a few familiar faces down there at the moment.

I slowly descend from my flying position and walk to the group I just discovered. It's Hinata-san along with Tuuli and the other kids we had a tour with during the festival. 

After seeing me they rushed to me as well but before I could say anything Hinata-san handed me a hood and told me "Rozemyne-chan, there are still many festival attendees here so you should put on a similar disguise like the one from back then."

However instead of listening to her and putting on the hood I just used the magic Veldora teached me, the Illusion Magic. But in a polt twist nothing happened, 'why? Oh I still have that bracelet on.' "Why aren't you putting it on?" "I tried to use [Illusion Magic] and forgot about the bracelet. So I'll just use the hood." I put on the hood and everyone looks at me. "You are able to use Illusion Magic?" The children of the S-Class ask. "Pretty Good." Hinata-san in contrast complimented me for being able to use that magic. 'It's good she believed me that I could use it. Otherwise it would be pretty awkward. "Oh yeah Veldora-shishou teached me and thanks" I respond to all of them at once. "Anyway what are we doing today?" "We were on our way to a new restaurant that was recently opened up. And what were you doing?" "Rimuru-san teleported me near here because Veldora-shishou and Millim-san caused trouble and put the blame on me. So I was following them fly away but they were just too fast and Rimuru-san now punished me by making me attend a few events in his stead."

Hearing this the black-haired Chloe pouted and shot me a glare mixed with jealousy for some unknown reason and Hinata-san showed an angry expression and whispers something under her breath along the lines of putting kids to work and so on.

'Wait a minute she's right I'm still just like 6 years old and look like 5. Are there no laws against child labour here in Tempest.'

"You must have it tough come along with us to the restaurant and I'll buy you ice cream as well."

********************************

Rimuru POV:

*Achoo* 'Is somebody talking about me?

*Achoo again* 'Again and why do I feel cold at the moment?'

*************
2 shishou is more like master/disciple instead of sensei in teacher/student so I changed it to that