Chapter 75: The Fashion Show

Rozemyne POV:

*The door opens*

"Myne, wake up" said a young girl in a concerning tone. The girl, Tuuli, walked towards me while saying "Rimuru-sama already told mom about your punishment and what you have to do today .... She also want's to talk with you. But you have to get out of bed."

'Oh right, those two super-strong kids put the blame on me. But at least I got to eat good food.'

"5 more minutes" came slowly out of my mouth while yawning. "No you have to get up now" said Tuuli while shaking me. "And Ferdinand-sama wants to talk to you as well. He said he'd join us as well." 'Agh oh no.'

*5 minutes after the talk after which Tuuli left the room*

"Ah you're out of your room" said my mother, Effa, followed my a menancing "Now would you like to talk about the why you got a pubishment or should I ask someone else when we go to Shuna later?"

"I don't really know either, I just got it so ask Veldora-shishou." answered I.
"Aha ok. LET'S GO then" decided Effa.

**************************

3rd Person POV:

*Cling*

At the door's opening an attached bell sounded and informed the employees of the highest ranked clothing and fabric store that a potential customer has entered. Upon glancing at the door the employees were astonished as there was an idol, a floating demi-Spirit whose social standing was among the top in Tempest, as she was the princess* of Ehrenfest, the archduchy that joined the Tempest Federation in a union, and the disciple of the guardian deity of Tempest, Veldora Tempest, and furthermore there are rumors that she's favored by the country's ruler Rimuru Tempest and the Destroyer demon lord Millim Nava. She was accompined by her iconic guardian knight Tuuli, a disciple of Benimaru the Oni General and person of admiration of many young women who also want to have enough strength to even overpower noble knights. Tuuli's fanclub may not be as established as Shino's but her stern face while performing her duty of protecting Rozemyne and her smile while talking with her is very liked among young boys.

Following them is a newly joined but well respected seamstress who recently joined this shop. -Not that famous except for being Princess* Rozemyne's first choice, except if it's a gift of Rimuru then it's from Shuna.

***************************

Rimuru POV:

*Cling*

'Ah, I think Rozemyne's here now's'
<That is correct.>
'Good then let's welcome her to hell ... I mean her dress selection.'
<*sigh* *Eyes rolling*> 'Ehha hehe'

"Did Rozemyne finally arrive?" inquired Ferdinand. 'Oh right they're here too. I totally forgot about them because they accompany me so often.'
"Yeah they just arrived"

"They, so she finally has attendants attend to her. Good. After all we have an image to maintain" says Ferdinand. "Oh yeah, how could she live without them? Even though they can get on ones's nerve somet..." says Sylvester being cut off from the stares behind them.

"We should enter the room Rimuru-sama and I'd like to discuss something with you." proposed Ferdinand while pointing at the biggest and noblest fitting room.

As he said that Rozemyne-chan entered the room and greeted "Hi, Rimuru-san, looong time no see." with a rather accusing tone. "Rozemyne, control your tone." "Sorry."

We entered the fitting room with me first as everyone gave me way. Inside there was Shuna, Veldora, Ramiris and Millim in the room. Why were they there?