Cerberus x GN

(y/n) pov:

I was still a bit tired after Cerberus woke me up. She is pretty existed for our date today. Cerberus is kind of like a dog, but recently, she started to become more... intimate with me. I don't know whether or not it's her dog's side or not. But either way, I'm happy she decided to go on a date with me. I wonder what will happen next, especially on this date.

Cerberus: we are ready

(y/n): just...

Cerberus: COME ON! COME ON! LETS GO!

Cerberus was starting to drag me. I had to put a triple leash on her. Then we went on our way to the park. It's one of her favorite places to go. I usually have to keep a close eye on her to be sure they don't try to do something crazy. She also can be very useful in multiple kinds of situations with her three bodies and maybe also with her dog habits like protecting me. 

Cerberus: we are here. Can you please take the leash off?

(y/n): okay, but be good

I took the leash off. She didn't just run off but put her bodies close to me instead. She was smiling and almost like cuddling me.

Cerberus: come on (y/n)

(y/n): okay then

We started walking around the park. It was a nice and sunny day. Then we went to a large plain of grass. As I expected, Cerberus was running around and chasing herself until...

Cerberus: COME ON (y/n)!

She got me to play with her. I did bring a ball just in case, and we played fatch. After playing that for a little while, we played hide and seek. I played as the seeker first, and it turns out Cerberus, with three bodies, still isn't too good at hiding. Then I decided to hide. I decided to climb a tree. Then I realized she has an excellent sense of smell. Then I saw her under the tree.

Cerberus: found you wait... SQUIIRREL!

A squirrel was up in the tree with me. Cerberus somehow started to climb up the tree. I fell from the tree, but Cerberus fell and landed on me. Some of her breasts also landed on my face. We got up and laughed.

Cerberus: sorry about earlier about the tree

(y/n): It's fine. I am having fun with you... three around. 

Cerberus: We too. We love being around you because... 

She shouted.

Cerberus: WE LOVE YOU!

Then she did a mix of kisses and licks on me. I was back on the ground from her weight. 

(y/n): I love you all, too. Now let's get some lunch at that barbeque restaurant.

Cerberus: YEAH!

We left while Cerberus put me between her bodies and would growl at any girls who would try to flirt or hit on me.