Justice x GN

(y/n) pov:

I am starting to get ready for a big day for me. I am going on a date with the coolest girlfriend I ever had, and her name is Justice. She is also known to be the awesome demon. She had been doing many awesome stuff and other things since we started dating. She also is one of the most chill people I have ever met. 

(y/n): I'm almost ready, Justice

Justice: no worries. Take your time.

I had never seen her get mad once yet. Then I was finished getting myself ready. Me and Justice got outside, and I saw her motorcycle. Then, I had just thought of something.

(y/n): how can you drive a motorcycle while you are blind?

Justice: that's my little secret. Maybe I'll tell you one day. 

I didn't want to question that anymore. Then I got on the back seat of her motorcycle and put a helmet on. Then I put my arms around her waist. We ride off into the streets. It took a while, but we made it to our destination. It was a stadium. We parked the bike and went inside. 

Justice: will this should be fun

(y/n): yeah, my dad used to take me to these motorcycle events

After we went inside, we got some food and a few drinks. It took us a little while to find our seats. This is a big stadium, after all. We sat down and decided to talk a bit to pass the time.

Justice: have you ever been to other events at stadiums before?

(y/n): I did go to soccer, football, and baseball games before. They usually win when I go there. It's always better to see the real thing than just on a TV screen. 

Justice: I can usually just hear the game but not see it, as you know

(y/n): at least they have people talking about the games, too, and I'm always fine helping you understand something when you need to. Oh, it looks like it's going to start any minute now. I will try to tell you about it the best I can.

Then, the motorcycle riders went out with their bike and started doing stunts. They did a lot of cool stunts and stuff like that. It was loud, so I had to yeah to tell Justice about what was going on. It went on for a while before it was finally over. I had to help guide Justice so we could get out of here on her motorcycle because there were a lot of people trying to get out also.

Justice: that was fun

(y/n): same here. Thanks for making this a great date.

Justice: and thanks for telling me what was going on

(y/n): anytime, babe, anytime

We ride off home in style.