Baphomet x GN

(y/n) pov:

I sometimes can't believe I'm doing stuff like this. And that is going on a date with a literal demon woman. Her name is Baphomet. She is rich, generous, sweet, and mysterious, even to me and other demons. She is the daughter of Mammon or the archdemon of greed, so it could be why she is rich. She has a thing for goats and, well... me. Since we met, she has been like a sugar momma who is soft and dominant. She loves to spoil me and take me everywhere she goes. I am not greedy; I just happen to meet a woman who is rich and loves spoiling.

Baphomet: Honey, I'm ready, are you?

(y/n): I am

I followed her into her limo. Her goat servants/bodyguards took a different car except for a few who got in front of the limo. She did ask me if I wanted to be a goat, but I told her I like being what I am right now. She was respectful of my decision, and she does love what I look like already. I decided to ask her where we were going for our date.

(y/n): where are we going for our date?

Baphomet: I thought about going to that amusement park around here that you love

(y/n): It's been a while, but I always love going there

Baphomet: also... Do you mind if Krampus joins us because I'm sure she will like it too?

I thought about it. She has been nicer to me since I gave her those chocolate chip cookies I made. I have loved this place since I was a kid, so I think she will like it too.

(y/n): I think she will like it too. So I don't mind.

Baphomet: thanks. Don't worry; we will still have time for ourselves.

We stopped by to pick up Krampus from the daycare.

Krampus: why are you here (y/n)?

(y/n): Me and Baphomet are going on a date to the amusement park around here. We thought about bringing you along because we are sure you will like it.

Krampus: I don't know...

(y/n): there are rides, games, and lots of good food, including many chocolate desserts.

Her eyes lit up.

Krampus: I want to go

She went inside. I whispered to Baphomet.

(y/n): works every time

Baphomet: she would do almost anything for chocolate

We got to the park. For a while, the three of us went on the rides together. We all enjoyed it very much, especially when we were at the petting zoo. After lunch, a few of Baphomet's servants looked after Krampus. The two of us went on the Ferris wheel.

(y/n): nice view from here. Thanks for taking us here. This place does bring back some good memories.

Baphomet: anything for you, honey. Also, thanks for letting Krampus come.

(y/n): I thought, why not? She is having fun like I was at her age. But chocolate always gets her.

We laughed a bit. We did a kiss, but it was only for a second because...

Krampus: I SEE YOU!

We looked and saw Krampus was a few carts away from us. We laughed again. It reminded me when I did that to my parents.