Azazel x GN

(y/n) pov:

I had just finished packing the food. I managed to convince Azazel to go on a date and to take a break from her research. She had been working hard to study demons and lore relating to them or about sins in general. I am getting worried for her. I hope this date will help her learn to relax and take breaks once in a while.

(y/n): I'm almost ready, Azazel

Azazel: just a few minutes (y/n)

I got all of the food together. We are going to have a picnic date. I made and bought food that we both liked. I also got a few kinds of drinks as well. It was all in the basket, and I got a nice cloth blanket for us to sit on. I knew it was a good place to set everything up. 

(y/n): let's get going

Azazel: I'll carry the blanket

(y/n): thanks

We went on our way to the spot. It was a hill where we could see most of the city. 

Azazel: this looks good from this angle

(y/n): alright then

It took us around five minutes to set up, but everything looked good. We began with a few snacks. It seemed like everything was going fine till I saw Azazel taking notes. I decided to confront her about it.

(y/n): Azazel, why are you taking notes?

She looked at me and then frowned a bit.

Azazel: I'm... sorry. It's just I wanted to do some work.

(y/n): I brought you on this date so we can connect better and so you can relax and take a break. I'm worried that you are working too hard and could hurt yourself from it.

Azazel: I just...

She gave a tear.

Azazel: I'm sorry (y/n). You put effort into this, like me, in my research. I'm trying hard not to think about my work, but I'm having trouble.

(y/n): then I'll help you. First, you must give me your notepad and pen or pens.

Azazel was hesitant, but she gave them to me.

(y/n): thank you. let's try to take your mind off of research and work

Azazel: how?

(y/n): let's talk about other things. Like, what's your favorite thing about Earth?

We began to talk and have more food and drinks. She kept asking me about things I like and other things. We both seemed to be enjoying ourselves. Soon, the sun was starting to set. It looked great from this view. Azazel looks more calm than usual.

Azazel: the view is beautiful from here

(y/n): same here

Azazel: I feel... good and like I could stay here for a while. Is this relaxing?

(y/n): I think so

Azazel: I'm still sorry about earlier

(y/n): It's okay. You are trying even though you do look cute when you are curious and studying sometimes. 

Azazel: cute? Do you think I look cute?

She was starting to look red. I smiled at her.

(y/n): I thought you were cute the moment I met you

I kissed her on her forehead. She was all flustered.

Azazel: oh my heavens! This feels... weird but good at the same time. I need to learn more about this and go on more dates with you.

(y/n): that's good to hear. Do... you want another kiss?

Azazel: yes, please

We went in and kissed each other on the lips with the sunset before us.