Beelzebub x GN

(y/n) pov:

I think this might be a bit unbelievable. I'm going to be having a date with Beelzebub, the Great Fly. It has been months since I freed her from the abyss. I bought a stone tablet from a pawn shop and decided to try out some ritual coincidentally on Halloween. I wanted to do it for fun and didn't expect a real portal to open and a demon coming out. She told me it was Halloween when the barriers between the normal and supernatural were weakest. She decided to stay with me because she thinks I'm hot and grateful for what I did.

Beelzebub: are you ready, little one?

(y/n): I am

Beelzebub: let's go then

Beelzebub took my hand, and we went off. When I first met her as a monster fly, I thought she was scary and pure evil. Then, she turned out to be nice, polite, seductive, and beautiful when she went to her normal form. I gave her some pancakes, and after eating them, the first thing she did with me was kissing me. We have been together ever since, and I'm having the best time of my life. We are going to the beach right now. Beelzebub wanted to see more of the world and try things she could never do in the abyss. 

(y/n): here it is, the beach

Beelzebub: I haven't seen one since that fire lake in hell I was nearby

We put our chairs down and put the beach bag next to us. We were in an area with not so many people around. It was also late in the afternoon so that I could show her something at night. After setting up our stuff, we decided to go into the water. Beelzebub looked like she was happy.

Beelzebub: this feels a little weird but in a good way

(y/n): it's just water

Beelzebub: what do you do for fun in the water?

I decided to be funny. I splashed her a bit. We laughed a bit. 

Beelzebub: you little pest

We had a splash fight from that. We did play in the sand a little. I tried to make a small sand castle.

Beelzebub: I made a real size one in the abyss, but it's not bad

(y/n): thanks

We stayed for a while till night came. I got us to stay here so we could see the stars. Beelzebub looked happy and had a few tears.

Beelzebub: are these stars?

(y/n): yup

Beelzebub: there are so many of them

(y/n): I thought you would like to see something like this. I know you have been in the abyss for too long.

Beelzebub: there was only darkness and myself in there. I think I was starting to go a little crazy until you freed me.

She looked at me.

Beelzebub: I can never thank you enough for that. However, part of me wants to go back to hell and get paid back to those who put me in that prison.

She looked like she was getting upset. I decided to hug her.

(y/n): they would probably be prepared for you. They might not even know you are free. I don't want you to die or go back to the abyss. Before you, I was lonely, and life was dull. Since you came into my life, I have never been more happy.

I felt her hugging me.

Beelzebub: same here. When I first saw you outside of the abyss, I thought you were my knight in shining armor. 

(y/n): I love you, Babe

Beelzebub: I love you too, little fly

We shared a passionate kiss. Then we decided to take it further on that beach with her being my soft domme mommy.