Malina x GN

(y/n) pov:

I was finishing up my work on the house chores. Malina is not the cleanest of people, but she isn't the messiest either. Malina and I are going on a date. She wasn't into it much at first because she mostly likes to stay home and play games, which I do, too. After all, I am also a gamer. However, I wanted to spend more time with her than just on a screen. She agreed if she could pick where to go.

(y/n): I'm ready, Malina

Malina: I'm coming

She finally got herself ready.

Malina: okay, let's get the hell out of here

We went on our way. She was dragging me a bit. That usually means she knows where to go and wants to go there. I would usually take that as a good sign. We went near the mall, and then I saw where she wanted to go.

(y/n): oh, you want to go to Dave and Busters?

Malina: they have cool games, a bar, and other not-bad shit

(y/n): that's fine with me. It's been a while since I've been here.

We went inside, and I paid for points. We started playing games that usually involve shooting or ones that just go longer, like Flapbird. We still did play other normal arcade games. Malina is usually a better gamer than me, but some of these games, like Jurassic Park, were ones I played since I was younger and managed to beat Malina at.

Malina: how did you win?

(y/n): some of these games I played since I was a kid. I always thought they were fun. Other times, I get lucky.

Malina: I think I need a drink

We took a break at the bar. We had a few small drinks and food before playing more games. After we were done, we got some prizes before going home. I thought it was a lot of fun, and Malina seemed happy. When we got home, we went to the TV.

Malina: let's play some more and drink

She pulls out a big bottle of vodka.

(y/n): are you sure you can still drink

She seemed serious. I took that as a yes. We played more games on the TV. We were having a great time. We kept playing for a while, and Malina kept drinking. She got drunk. I knew it would be time for her to go to bed. We just beat a hard level in the game we were playing.

(y/n): okay, Malina, it's time to go to bed. You are drunk right now.

Malina: I'm not... drunk...

She started to lean against me.

(y/n): okay, I will put you in your bed

Malina: nooo... I want to sleep with you.

(y/n): you sure?

Malina: yes

We went to my bed instead. She somehow managed to undress herself. I put the blanket over her. I was waiting for her to fall asleep, but...

Malina: you're really hot...

(y/n): how come you don't give too many of those compliments?

Malina: I think it's... embarrassing to admit and to sleep with... you...

I put my palm on her face to look at me.

(y/n): It's not embarrassing. I like it. You can anytime. You're cute when you admit things while drunk.

Malina seemed happy and all red.

Malina: I love you, you idoit

(y/n): I love you too, you little lemon

It's a nickname I give her because she can be sour. We held her as we both went to dream land.