Park

I looked at Arthit as the words just flew out. There was silence all around for abit.

Arthit looked at me, unsure of how to respond. I didn't know how to deal with the situation and so, I took a step back, turning to go towards the jetty. A little while later, I heard footsteps behind me and someone held onto my hands. I turned to see Arthit's wrapped around my wrist.

"Can we talk?"

"Arthit.."

I turned to look at Arthit who was looking at me with a blush streaking across his face but he was steely eyed about it. I sighed softly as I turned to look at him, resting my back against the jetty.

He held onto my wrist, coming closer to me. Arthit leaned his head on my chest and I involuntarily just held onto him, nestling him closer to me.

"I like you Arthit. And I don't want to hide it anymore. I always wonder if you do too, but something tells me you do. Am I wrong?"

Arthit just nestled closer to me, holding onto me tightly.

"Why don't you tell me Park? I am sure you can confirm my feelings for you. Are you really telling me you can't tell for sure?

Before I could answer him, Arthit leaned up to kiss me again, softly on my lips. He was about to pull away when I held onto him and kissed him back tightly. We finally broke away, breathing a little heavily and I just rested my forehead against his.

"I like you too Park, for better or worse. I just didn't know how you felt about me but earlier, if I didn't seize that chance, I know I would have regretted it. And there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen."

I looked at Arthit and just kissed him on his nose gently. Then I said something that made him laugh out, "Boy, am I glad we came for this. No wonder Forth said I would thank him."

"Will..Will you be mine, Park?"

I nodded, softly reassuring Arthit of any lingering doubt he may have. I held onto his hands and we slowly made our way back to the other 2 couples who were busy chatting away.

"Finally, decided to grace us with your presence huh?"

"So what, finally together?"

"Still dilly dallying on it?"

I jsut glared at them as they chortled and doubled over in laughter as Arthit tsked them. We ended up spending the night, chatting away as we held hands together.

That night, for the first time, I finally held on and cuddled Arthit to sleep, burying my face into the back of his neck as we slept. And I slept well, for the first night, comforted greatly by the presence of the one I love in my arms.

The next day, we all woke up, having breakfast, fishing away together and a short hike before we made our way back. Arthit drove us back to my apartment.

"Will you be staying over?"

Arthit shook his head no, citing his parents wanted to see him. I nodded my head gingerly, hoping he be ok. Arthit smiled at me woefully and assured he will be fine.

Before he took off, I held onto his hand tightly. He turned to look at me.

"I'm here for you na..."

Arthit just smiled at me as he took off and I watched as my cute boyfriend took off in the slightly oversized jeep.

Now that I watched him drive off, it hit me, what had possessed him to rent such a vehicle? Seemed so unlike him.

Just as Arthit turned the corner, he winked at me and then it hit me. Boy had rented that vehicle just for me.

Ugh, my heart. He was making me go mad with all of his tender loving care.