date night

// sorry guys it been a while since I update.

{ chapter 7}

P.O.V JAMES EGBERT

I start waking up and look over. I see mister strider. ' did I do what I think I did?' I thought to myself and I lift up the sheet to my surprise me and Mr. Strider are both naked. I check the clock on my nightstand and see it 5 o'clock in the afternoon.

I felt a little movement from bro. I look at him again and see him getting up. " hey " I said while he is rubbing his eyes. "Hello. Umm... Question. Did we do it or did I just end up naked next to you?". I blush at that question. "Umm.... We did it." I said as I rub the back of his neck. "So um what time is it?" Bro said.

I turn to the clock on my dresser. "It 4:30 in the evening." I looked at him. "Do you want to go eat dinner later?" I ask as I got up from my bed. "Sure" he said and then he got up and I can see his nice golden tan body with scar along his chest.

I start blush and start walking toward the bathroom. Then I feel a pair of hand wrap around me. "Umm...." I turn my head around and look . "do you want to go take a shower?" He said as he kiss my neck and send shivers down my spine. " sure I was going to do that anyways." I keep walk and start the shower.

As the water heat up I feel something poke me in the back. " ahh what's that poking me?" Bro pointed down to he's shaft. I jumped into the shower and start cleaning myself. "Hey James umm is this one time only or can we make this more?" I was trying to figure out what he ment. "Bro what are you trying to say? " He ask him "James I mean will you be my boyfriend?" He mumble into my shoulder. "Yes I will." He kiss my cheek.

After we finish taking a shower we got ready. "James are you ready to go?" Bro said as I was walking down the stair. "Let's go."

P.O.V BRO STRIDER

when I see him come done the stair my jaw drop. He look amazing. "Umm...... You look amazing." I sounded so stupid. "Thanks bro."

When we got to the place the guy point to our seats. " so what do you like to do on your free time?" I said as I grab a piece of bread from the basket the gave us. "Well I like to do I lot of thing my baking. What do you like to do Mr. Strider?" I finish eating my piece of bread "well I like sword fighting with Dave or djing." Then we talk for a while until the waiter comes. "May I take your order." He ask "yes can I get a glass of water and what about you James?" He tells the guy and he leaves.

He come back with the waters. "Are you ready to order?" I look at the menu and then turn to the guy. "I will have the steak and mushroom." Then James order and he the waiter left again.

He comes back with the meal and we start eating. We talk about the boys and wondering what there doing. "So when Dave was over at your house you knew there was something going on with him and john." He chuckle " yeah they where always in the room and don't come out unless it was for food." He drunk a little bit of water. "Plus I heard them doing it."

// there you guys a update. Sorry I haven't didn't do it in a while. So I am going to make another soon ok.