the encounter

Chapter 2.

Mr. Egbert is finishing up dishes. But the whole time he can't help think of his little boy without his father.

So mr. Egbert grab the car keys and walk out the door. He went to the car and start it. He pull out the driveway.

He end up in a bar parking lot. He pull in to a parking space and turn off the car. He got out and lock the car as he walk to the front door. He sat at the bar. He ask the bartend for a beer. " hey" a voice said next to him. He look over and see a man with shade look his way.

Mr. Egbert point to himself "are you talking to me?". The man chuckle "yes I was. My name is bro. What is your name?" Mr. Egbert grab his beer. " my name is james egbert."

Dirk P.O.V

'Damn he hot' I grab my beer and sip as he told me his name. "So what are you doing here?" He took a sip of his beer then answer " well I just need to get out of my house." I shake my head. " why?"

"Well you see my boy john left me to go to college. With his boy...." I interrupted him. "Wait are you john egbert dad?" I said with a surprise face.

"Yes that my son. How do you know him?" I pinch my the bridge of my nose because I should of  know early. "I know him because that my brother Dave boyfriend.". James laugh as he take a big sip of his beer. "So why I have never met you?" James ask me. "Well I am always busy.".  I took a big gulp of my beer. "I just go out of town a lot and meetings go long. It just never any time for me."

I take another sip of my beers. " so what do you do for a job? " I ask James. "I run a baking company out of my house." I look at him in amazements when he told me what he does. 'one man run a successful  businesses' I thought to myself.

// sorry for the slow update. I will try hard next time.