L.A.

{Chapter 10}

P.O.V. James egbert

After I finish delivering the cake I went home to start packing. I pull up in my driveway. When I walk into my house I see the mall on the floor. I pick it up and I go thought it. Then I see a letter with a stamp it say first class and has a company name. I open it up then I pull out a plane ticket and $300 hundred dollar with a note attach to it. "Hey James I know you're wondering how you got this so fast but that's not very important. Take this money and go but some clothes or you can wait and we can go shopping when you come tomorrow. I can't wait for you to coming and spend time with me."

I look at the note weirdly. Like why do I have to get more clothes if I have perfectly good clothes upstairs? So I go up to my room and pack I walk in to my closet and I look at my clothes. "Oh I see now why he want me to buy more clothes." I see all my button down shirt with navy blue slacks. I have no regular t-shirt. Just dress clothes. So I packed my personal thing like toothbrush and stuff like that. I took my little carryon bag down stairs and set it by the door. I look at the ticket and it for tomorrow at 10:30 am. So I go to my website and put something saying I will be gone for a couple of days. So I won't get order while I a away.

Time jump

I wake up and get ready to go. I called a cab so they can come and pick me up and drive me to the airport. *honk honk* I hear the cab pull up. I grab my wallet and ticket and other stuff. I walk out the door and lock my house. The cab guy open the trunk to the car and put my bag in. I sit in the cab and told him the airport.

Bro strider

I wait for James but I have another meeting in 15 minute so I send checked wait time his flight leaves. It says it leave in 10 mins that mean he will be here will I still be in my meeting. So I will tell the hotel to give him an extra key and I will send him a limo from the company. I start setting it up and then the guy call me to go to the meeting. I finish just in time. I got up and went down to the meeting.

James Egbert

I got off the airplane and head to the bagged claim. I grab my bag and head to the front. As I walk I see a guy holding up a sign that had my name on it. I walk toward him. "Are you James?" He ask in a deep voice. "Yes I am, did bro sent you?" he nodded and then took my bag and started walking to the limo out in front. He open the trunk and set it in there. He open the door for and I get in. he close the door and walk around to get in the driver side.

We pull up to the fanciest hotel I ever seen. He came and open my door and I stepped out. He gave me my bag and left. I walk in to the hotel and it was amazing. I was greeted by a young lady. "Hello my name is Sarah I am bro secretary." Oh she is so pretty. "Hi I'm James. Where is bro at?" I ask. "He is in a meeting at the moment and he should be done in 20 minutes. He ask me to take you up to the room. So you can get settle in." she smile. So I followed here to bro rooms. I just look around at everything it was so bright and shine. The elevator stop on the 15th floor. She walk out and walked down the long hallway and at the end of the hall there was one door in the middle and she open it. It was huge. "So this is the room you and bro is staying in. there the kitchen and over there is the master bedroom and over there is another bedroom."

I put my bag down and just start looking around I saw the bathroom and the bed size. I imagine me a bro doing ..... I start blushing just thinking about it. I come out and she is still standing there. "Wow this place is amazing." I told her. She smile "yeah it is. Bro come here once a year for his big meetings." I grab my bag and I took it to the master bedroom and then I hear the door open up. I walk out to see who it is. There bro standing in the door way looking a little tired. "Bro!" I said as I walk up to him. "Hey James. How was our flight." He hug me tightly. "It was good long but good." He moved his head and kiss me on my lips. I kissed him back enjoying it. It feels like it been years since he kissed me. Then we hear a cough. We broke the kiss and look over.

P.O.V. Bro strider

"Oh sorry Sarah." I forgot she was in the room. i looked backed at James. "So did you get more clothes?" I asked hoping he didn't so we can go together. "No, I didn't notice until yesterday that I didn't have suitable clothes." He sigh. I smile "its ok. We can go later on to day." He nodded and I hear grumbling behind me is that Sarah. I turn to her and her face change for a pissed off expression to a weak smile. "Are you ok Sarah?" she nodded I know she lying. "Ok. Thank you for bring James up here. You can go." She started heading out and I keep hearing her mumbling. Is she mad? What is she mad about? I shake it and I went back to james.